T-Rob miked up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love T Rob, never want him as DC. Maybe Co-DC as a title but his defensive play calling isn't aggressive enough.

Are you two related? Honest question, not out of the realm of possibility of your avatar pics are actually you...

Go Canes!

Just could tell by the interview, its why when I first heard Rumph after he got the job i knew kids would not mesh with him.
Man, I ******* love Trob because he can coach and he’s a dynamite recruiter. But I love him the most for the fact he turned Dwinstitles into a ******* optimist!!! I didn’t even know it was possible 😂🤣🤣Give me the kool aid!!! In Trob I trust hahahahahaha

Advertisement
Man, I ******* love Trob because he can coach and he’s a dynamite recruiter. But I love him the most for the fact he turned Dwinstitles into a ******* optimist!!! I didn’t even know it was possible 😂🤣🤣Give me the kool aid!!! In Trob I trust hahahahahaha
good hires are good hires man I only react to promising things and hope, without those two things im a mope.

We don’t have a better coach. He’s an adult. I’ve learned over time there’s a huge difference, just like the athletes, between a three star and a five star coach. He’s a legit five star. You’d never believe how petty, caddy and childish some of our coaches are. I truly believe they create the culture. If Manny fails this year, it’s because he hired some real *******. TRob is elite.

Advertisement
I love it. You can see why he is so successful recruiting. Hopefully, he does a much better job developing our kids than our previous staff.

Advertisement
Real question

Am I getting ahead of myself thinking this guy would be the perfect D coordinator for us? I know Manny is going to have to give that up eventually and this guy has that IT factor..
Shoop should be first in line IMO. Or at least have first right of refusal.

Advertisement
Back