T.O. Stat

Advertisement
That's the stat I don't get at all. I mean we'll be on the opponents 15 and get nothing. Smh.

Last edited:
That's the stat I don't get at all. I mean we'll be on them opponents 15 and get nothing. Smh.

actually that's wrong, we are one of the best teams in the country in redzone offense (25/27 scores)

the problem is that we aren't getting to the redzone and when we do get there it's only 3 points

That's the stat I don't get at all. I mean we'll be on them opponents 15 and get nothing. Smh.

actually that's wrong, we are one of the best teams in the country in redzone offense (25/27 scores)

the problem is that we aren't getting to the redzone and when we do get there it's only 3 points

Pretty sure he was talking about Redwine interception last game that resulted in no points.

Advertisement

Pretty sure he was talking about Redwine interception last game that resulted in no points.

Thank you.

Question; out of those 25 scores what's the ratio of TD's/FG's?

Our red zone TD% was an amazing 55% midway through the last game.

Our red zone TD% was an amazing 55% midway through the last game.

Jeez!

Advertisement
I am hoping this is the week we actually score immediately off turnovers.

It would be nice to see a pick six and scoop and score fumble of some sort.

We definitely need to start getting some points from our defense and special teams.

It's a lot easier to win when all 3 areas can score points...

I am hoping this is the week we actually score immediately off turnovers.

It would be nice to see a pick six and scoop and score fumble of some sort.

Those numbers are bad, but keep the turnovers coming. The points are going to follow at some point. Saturday night would be a great start.

We better get some points off of the TO's this week. Va Techs defense is going to make scoring at premium anyway.

Advertisement
A lot of TO against Syracuse were more like punts than anything, we get turnovers but we start at our 30 yds line!

Saw a stat that before the last game we were 91st in the country in points off turnovers. We got 4 turnovers against UNC and 0 points so I bet our ranking didn't get better.

Advertisement
Back