T Lee

Love the people that trash actual coaches on this board and their opinions, they actually have the most clout of anyone when it comes to looking at players. Half of y’all don’t even know the difference between a god **** 5 and a 7 technique and only jerk off when someone runs a 4.4 even if they have hips stiffer than a white chick at her first high school dance.
I agree with you some dudes on hear don't have a clue. But you don't have to be a coach to be a good evaluator of talent some guys just have an eye for that kind of stuff.

Advertisement
Idk care wat u did or do, ur the only one with that opinion, so obviously it's ur claim isn't very accurate. Besides the 5 stars, wat other cornerback are we recruiting that u think has a better tape than him.

Evidently you care bc why else would you even worry about my opinion? It’s just an opinion.

You guys act like my opinion sends you to **** or heaven.

I haven’t seen every cb’s tape but take a look at Trajan Bandy’s junior year tape & senior year tape. Look at the technique he uses the ball skills...

Last edited:
I sure can’t go against his offers & all of the well paid experts that are recruiting him...maybe they’ve seen him in a full game, had him on campus, etc but based on that junior
You mean his first highlight of him playing defense is making a routine tackle? How about the dropped interceptions? How about playing a million yards off on the double move & still dropped the pic. How about opening up the gate in press coverage?? I watched the film countless times..I’m not impressed.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME. I don’t look to fit in...I give my opinion & if some agree cool..if some don’t..cool. I truly DGAF

Yeah I disagree wit ya but everyone is entitled to there opinion this highlight tape is different than original as he is now being cruited as ATH hence the offensive highlights.. But im curious what makes him a pass right now he's better than about all the young Dbs on our roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just watched the highlights twice and I honestly don't see it.
The best thing I can say for him is he looks like a physical kid who looks like he wants to play downhill and initiate contact.
But what do I know...

I like the kid a lot...I think he's a definite take. But I do think he's a little raw technique wise. He's an athlete playing corner at this point, reminds me of the Byrd creep that went to Tenn over us at last minute couple years back.

@904Cane

He’s better then what? A high school junior is better then the freshman & RS Freshman DB’s on our roster = 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pass me that weed you’re smoking please

It really doesn't matter .. UM super late to party wit him Id put him up.vs your fave DB recruit hes way better Fred Davis Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just watched the highlights twice and I honestly don't see it.
The best thing I can say for him is he looks like a physical kid who looks like he wants to play downhill and initiate contact.
But what do I know...
I'm curious as to what excites people about this kid's film.

Advertisement
Back