2027 T.K. Cunningham 2027 Edge

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
T.K. Cunningham, not to be confused with his brother T.A. Cunningham, is an 8th grader with offers from a ton of big schools. Its crazy to think a DL at his age has the offers he does but he's 6'5 and 230 already. We offered yesterday after this Junior Day visit. Not going to be able to say we waited too long.

Last edited:
Advertisement
6’5 230 pound 8th grader? I hope he still plays middle school football just to see the highlights of him rag dolling entire offensive units.
Bruh... them kids gonna be getting the **** outta his way. God, have mercy on the RBs and QBs he's facing. THey not getting ANY protection. OL ain't gonna be trying to block this jit.

Advertisement
Bruh... them kids gonna be getting the **** outta his way. God, have mercy on the RBs and QBs he's facing. THey not getting ANY protection. OL ain't gonna be trying to block this jit.
I sincerely hope they make him play varsity, not sure its safe for the Po Lil Timmys he's tacking

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Is this DJ's dad? Is he involved w/this recruitment?

Advertisement

Although still in middle school, defensive lineman T.K. Cunningham worked out with the high school class at last weekend’s Under Armour Next Camp and had a strong showing.

Although he hasn’t stepped foot on a high school campus yet, Cunningham is already a known commodity in recruiting circles. He blew past double digit scholarship offers months ago, including schools like Arizona, Cal, Colorado, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State and USC, just to name a few.

With an athletic 6-5, 225 pound frame, long arms and a quick first step, Cunningham has all the measurable’s you want to see in a young edge rusher.

He was very good in the drills and won the majority of his one on one reps as well. With four more years to develop before he hits college, there is no doubt Cunningham is one of the more intriguing young lineman to watch out West.

On the recruiting front, Cunningham has been able to hit the road quite a bit and has already visited several colleges. In March, he checked out Miami, Penn State and Ohio State and pulled in scholarship offers from the Canes and Nittany Lions.

Cunningham recently broke down what stood out about each of those visits:

Miami- “I had been to Miami once before when I played in youth national championship but this visit was a lot more in depth and I got to talk a lot more with the coaches. I loved the atmosphere there and I really liked the coaching staff. I got to meet Jason Taylor and he’s a greta guy and someone I’ve always looked up to.

“I got to meet coach Cristobal and he’s a great man as well. He’s very encouraging and easy to talk with. I was talking with both of them, just having a normal conversion and that’s when they told me I had an offer. That was incredible and overall, I loved the family vibe and I would love to visit again for a game.”

Biggins added "TK visited back in March with that whole Cali crew, including his older brother TA. He and that same group will be back on campus next week."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back