T-G we don't have ATM Yell Leaders

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went to our game at TAMU last year. At one point I said to the A&M couple sitting next to me, "So do these guys get kicked off the squad if they get a girfriend?" The gal just chuckled a little bit but the dude got a stern look on his face and said (in a very matter of fact voice),"Those guys are going to be commissioned officers in the US military after graduation." Maybe I hit too close to home or something. lol

After watching that piece, I completely agree with Josh Pate on this one. It's an amazing experience to see 108,000 people in a stadium all chanting this stuff. It's part of the experience of college football. Its why CFB is the greatest sport ever.

Doesn't matter. The actual purpose of cheerleaders has been dead for 50 years. They are a quasi gymnastics club that's main job is to be sexualized while cheering on a team. I've often wondered at what kind of purpose it serves and the message it sends to young girls. All male is whatever.

Advertisement
No Way Bird GIF

After watching that piece, I completely agree with Josh Pate on this one. It's an amazing experience to see 108,000 people in a stadium all chanting this stuff. It's part of the experience of college football. Its why CFB is the greatest sport ever.
Bunch of dorks. I’ve seen it too in person.

Advertisement
It’s ******* weird you all continue to talk about A&M. It’s like the same ****boys who talk about ex Canes on SMU. Get the **** over it asswipes.

Doesn't matter. The actual purpose of cheerleaders has been dead for 50 years. They are a quasi gymnastics club that's main job is to be sexualized while cheering on a team. I've often wondered at what kind of purpose it serves and the message it sends to young girls. All male is whatever.
The 70’s Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders were the first to up the ante.

After watching that piece, I completely agree with Josh Pate on this one. It's an amazing experience to see 108,000 people in a stadium all chanting this stuff. It's part of the experience of college football. It’s why CFB is the greatest sport ever.
I love CFB, I’ve been watching for over 5o years, but I’m not a big “tradition“ guy.
I wouldn’t mind if some of it just went away.

With that, here’s a request for Miami to drop the
”Blow, Hurricanes Blow” cheer.

Advertisement
I love CFB, I’ve been watching for over 5o years, but I’m not a big “tradition“ guy.
I wouldn’t mind if some of it just went away.

With that, here’s a request for Miami to drop the
”Blow, Hurricanes Blow” cheer.
It seems this is one of the cheers the team has complied with for the last 20 years.

I went to our game at TAMU last year. At one point I said to the A&M couple sitting next to me, "So do these guys get kicked off the squad if they get a girfriend?" The gal just chuckled a little bit but the dude got a stern look on his face and said (in a very matter of fact voice),"Those guys are going to be commissioned officers in the US military after graduation." Maybe I hit too close to home or something. lol
To be VERY clear...not everyone in the Aggie Corps goes on to active duty. In fact, it's a much smaller percentage than you think.

With that said however, they do have the largest ROTC programs in the US.

Virginia Tech is 2nd in size (I think).

Let them have their traditions....

To be VERY clear...not everyone in the Aggie Corps goes on to active duty. In fact, it's a much smaller percentage than you think.

With that said however, they do have the largest ROTC programs in the US.

Virginia Tech is 2nd in size (I think).

Let them have their traditions....

Cue the rabid Aggie fan voice (and stern facial expression);

Listen fella, we dont need your broken English, anti-American nonsense in this thread. Love it or leave it!!

Gig 'Em!!

#End the rabid Aggie fan voice.

Advertisement
Back