Syracuse game re-watch

Loose Cannon

Junior
Curious...I forgot about this until just now on the re-watch, but has anyone ever seen a flag for a false start picked up before? It seems pretty clear cut to me. You either see movement or you don't. Who the **** is another ref to trot over and say he didn't move?

EDIT: Link. Skip to 19:57. Looks like the center flinched. 3rd and 4 was converted next play. Should have been 3rd and 9.

Advertisement
Us against the world bro

Tre was like...son didn't you get the email from Charlotte this morning?

Also, can someone explain this Illegal Substitution?

Let's count. Let's see if we can find the 12th man?

eleven.png

Oh wait! There he is. Brock Huard found the 12th man.

Since when have the ******* zebras ever been on our team?

wtf.png

Both on the same drive. I guess someone thought the umpire looked like he was sporting a U out there.

I'll leave you to it...by the end of the game this thread could be as long as gator tears.

Advertisement
Ammon had a terrible game! Rosier actually would've killed it in this game if it wasn't for so many dropped passed!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Admittedly, Richards did say he wasn't 100% this game, but come on bruh! Your QB is scrambling for his life running from ALL FOUR D-linemen and delivers this ball on the run and you let a sure TD slip right through your hands?

1st 4_17.png
1st 4_15.png
1st 4_14.png

Advertisement
Another drop by Richards. His 3rd of the 1st quarter. 2 would be TD's. 1 in the endzone. He's really having a rough day. His leg must really be bothering him because there is just no focus.

Untitled.png

Advertisement
Back