Sycamores @ Canes 2/22 @ 6 p.m.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man on paper Rosario, Gallo, Ligon and Ziehl/Walters is a legit group. I mean Gallos stuff can be electric. Even Rafe has legit stuff from the left side. He is just all over with his mechanics. His front side flies open bad.

We thought we’d score some runs, our defense will be good enough, our base running still stinks. But if 2-3 of these arms can figure it out we can at least match last years team and with the right draw and get hot late maybe at least get to a super.

But the pitching in ACC play is going to make or break us.

Advertisement
If it’s three pitchers out for the year, Gino has got to be very smart managing innings going forward. I wonder if this isn’t bad luck but a failure of the strength and conditioning coaches.

Advertisement
If it’s three pitchers out for the year, Gino has got to be very smart managing innings going forward. I wonder if this isn’t bad luck but a failure of the strength and conditioning coaches.
How come everything that happens is a coaches fault.
These pitchers didn't just start pitching when they got to college. Either they have a routine or they don't. If anything, what you gain while at this level helps. Those injuries aren't related to the S&C guys

A very pleasant Wednesday evening... adding in:
1677118524908.png

Advertisement
How come everything that happens is a coaches fault.
These pitchers didn't just start pitching when they got to college. Either they have a routine or they don't. If anything, what you gain while at this level helps. Those injuries aren't related to the S&C guys
Hence why I said “I wonder”.

Yeah bump him up a bit in the lineup
I like Morales, Levinson, and Cyr right there. Any combination of those three back to back is a good thing. And we have some other bats that needs to show up as well, because the potential is there.

We should have one these last to nights the way we did, but we need to show up against the better pitching as well.

I’ve known way too many college pitchers that left school with their arms like ground beef because the coaches overworked them because they only cared about winning and not the players health or pro career.

Advertisement
Back