Swasey Weight Room

Advertisement
If I remember correctly he didnt have some sort of degree or certification needed to work directly with the players. Not 100% though

Those videos that came out last week of J Johnson and the boys runnning into the weight room had me ready for the season to start in February. I love that these kids are so hungry to get better . This staff has brought so much energy back into the program .

Advertisement
I think this is a bad rumor.

per Gus Felder's bio..he doesn't have any certifications either.

Those videos that came out last week of J Johnson and the boys runnning into the weight room had me ready for the season to start in February. I love that these kids are so hungry to get better . This staff has brought so much energy back into the program .

More energy than strobe lights and Club music?

Advertisement
The OP aint making this up, but I don't know all the details or why it even matters anymore.

I think that the C.S.C.S Certification is required to be an NCAA Strength Coach.

If you don't have it you can't get liability insurance in case someone gets injured training. Lok at what has happened with other strength coaches and players get hospitalized. That would be paid out by the coaches insurance.

Swaseys training center.....

IMG_9839.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back