Swasey kids were stronger!!!!

Advertisement
Anyone who agrees with that is stupid..they didn’t blow us off the ball..but their run scheme was nice. They executed well up front..and they held a lot tbh..we ran the ball well but in the red zone we sucked..jarren run on 4-2..idk what he was doing cause all he to do was run to the pylon and at the very least it’s a 1st down..the double USL was terrible and huge..like I said, was the weirdest game I’ve seen which made it more frustrating

Advertisement
There are a few S&C coaches here on the board including myself that have talked about this, but yeah Swasey was really bad and didn't know what he was doing lol. I don't have any insider info on Feeley like I did with Swasey, but he seems to be doing his job well. We're losing because our coaches are incompetent, not because we're completely gassed in the 4th.

Advertisement
Anyone who agrees with that is stupid..they didn’t blow us off the ball..but their run scheme was nice. They executed well up front..and they held a lot tbh..we ran the ball well but in the red zone we sucked..jarren run on 4-2..idk what he was doing cause all he to do was run to the pylon and at the very least it’s a 1st down..the double USL was terrible and huge..like I said, was the weirdest game I’ve seen which made it more frustrating

Their oline held their own against the pass rush which was a little surprising. They matched up well speed-wise. I thought we should have run more. Both DJ (before injury) and Harris were gashing them pretty good. Even Burns had some good runs. Crappy game planning by us and poor adjustments. They did not have the depth if we would have just kept pounding the rock all game and then hit them over the top with play action when the secondary got sucked in.

Their oline held their own against the pass rush which was a little surprising. They matched up well speed-wise. I thought we should have run more. Both DJ (before injury) and Harris were gashing them pretty good. Even Burns had some good runs. Crappy game planning by us and poor adjustments. They did not have the depth if we would have just kept pounding the rock all game and then hit them over the top with play action when the secondary got sucked in.
Nah they had a deep safety the whole game..wasn’t nothing over the top. But like I said jarren was not seeing the matchups / field well at all..I think the run game for us was fine..but those turnovers and where they happened killed us. Open up the 2nd half and throw a pick on the first play was terrible. Just a weird *** gsme

Those kids were mentally stronger, which is what enabled them to become physically stronger. Today's S&C rooms and programs are light years ahead of the rooms and programming Swasey had access to. That's not a knock on Swasey, it's just the way **** is. None of that matters though if you're working with mud instead of granite.

Advertisement
The failed 4th down had Nelson pancake his dude right into Dallas's path. Bad luck, not s&c. Nelson weighed 240 at the beginning of the season. Cant really block that play better, but it was a failed play design since FIU was overloaded on the line and left a WR uncovered. Would have been a laughably easy TD toss. FIU defenders said after the game that the offense was very easy to predict, which is why they got so many INTs. Can't really judge blocking when even a G5 defense knows your plays.

FIU OL held all game.

Advertisement
Feeley seems okay, from what I can see.

Has Swasey now done that 6 week program so he can be allowed in the weight room with the players?

Advertisement
Back