Swagger or Stupid?

138.gif

Advertisement
To the people that don't approve, why? Do you think FSU will use the words of a HS kid as extra motivation to beat us? That's a stretch.

I can't think of anything else one could find wrong with it.

Advertisement
Swag. The questioning of it, is what is stupid.

we've lost 3 in a row to them by an average of 15 points....

Ur point being what exactly?

hard to talk noise when they have beaten us 3 times in a row, when we beat them this year and he wants to talk about next year, i am all for that. I am not saying I am against what he said, just looking at it from multiple angles. I love this kid and his confidence as we have lacked it for a decade now.

Advertisement
The question is stupid. What idiot asked it? Kaaya is taking heat for being outspoken Cane and not backing down. Gotta love this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement

hard to talk noise when they have beaten us 3 times in a row, when we beat them this year and he wants to talk about next year, i am all for that. I am not saying I am against what he said, just looking at it from multiple angles. I love this kid and his confidence as we have lacked it for a decade now.

Stop looking at what the kid said from "multiple angles" because it's just not something that should warrant that much scrutiny. This is clearly a non issue that you are trying to make into one.

The first loss of those three was when Randy had lost all control of the team. That FSU loss in 2010 (45-17) not only sealed Randy's fate but skews your 15 point 3 game average. Golden gave FSU a game in 2011 (23-19) with the left over Randy Seniors. Last year wasn't as close (33-20) but that was supposed to be FSU's best shot at a National Championship in a decade and Miami was a team made up of Freshmen and Sophomores. Under Golden there's only been 2 losses at an average of 8.5 points per loss.

Miami can most def beat the **** out of FSWho this year. Jimbo is about to get exposed for being a worthless HC by Golden this year.

Last edited:

The first loss of those three was when Randy had lost all control of the team. That FSU loss in 2010 (45-17) not only sealed Randy's fate but skews your 15 point 3 game average. Golden gave FSU a game in 2011 (23-19) with the left over Randy Seniors. Last year wasn't as close (33-20) but that was supposed to be FSU's best shot at a National Championship in a decade and Miami was a team made up of Freshmen and Sophomores. Under Golden there's only been 2 losses at an average of 8.5 points per loss.

Miami can most def beat the **** out of those FSWho this year. Jimbo is about to get exposed for being a worthless HC by Golden this year.

solid post

Advertisement
Back