Suspensions.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Listen, I want Golden gone but lets be fair. most of this is UM trying to play like they are an ivy league school. The guy likes goons. He recruited Gionni Paul and Eddie Johnson and fought to keep them. He went for Figs (who took the goon thing too far) he fought for AQM. Finnie would have never been kicked out of FSU for what he did. I mean I can't stand him right now but half of these suspensions are the admin not him. Same reason it takes kids so long to get enrolled. some things are out of his control.

Advertisement
Listen, I want Golden gone but lets be fair. most of this is UM trying to play like they are an ivy league school. The guy likes goons. He recruited Gionni Paul and Eddie Johnson and fought to keep them. He went for Figs (who took the goon thing too far) he fought for AQM. Finnie would have never been kicked out of FSU for what he did. I mean I can't stand him right now but half of these suspensions are the admin not him. Same reason it takes kids so long to get enrolled. some things are out of his control.

It's 6-7, recruiting snafus, 4 straight loses at season end, staying with a defensive scheme that doesn't work, same for Coordinators etc that he should be fired. Not player suspensions.

People don't have a problem with what players he likes or he recruits. In reality he isn't that bad of a recruiter. The problem ppl have is he is a **** coach who can't win with a talented roster.

We say in Kazakhstan, a man who goes to power, must have a big how you say...Khram

How did he fight for Figs?

He allowed Blake James to boot him off the team without an internal investigation.

Months later, no charges filed and Figs is burning the UM flag.

Advertisement

He allowed Blake James to boot him off the team without an internal investigation.

You're an idiot. Figs pled guilty immediately and it reflected in his reduced sentencing.

What about the recent suspensions to Yearby and Kaaya for the first few games of this upcoming season?

Advertisement
This topic has nothing to do with whether or not golden should be terminated. The guy had all the talent he needed on the 2014 roster and lost to every team with a pulse. Just because he didn't have all of the talent he recruited is meaningless in the big picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You're an idiot. Figs pled guilty immediately and it reflected in his reduced sentencing.

The funny thing is you're wrong. Figueroa and Blue both entered a deferred prosecution program. It does not require that you plead guilty. If they complete the terms of the program, the charges against them get dismissed. Figueroa was bounced out of the program once, but they typically let you back in after one ***** up. I believe he is back in the program.

yea college kids do dumb things and some deserves to be suspended but as a head coach you cant go suspension happy you got to know how to walk that line

Advertisement
Back