Susan Miller on WQAM Discussing UM's Cliques Kill Sign

Advertisement
Susan Miller? That's means ol' Degnan's out of the picture.

Susan Miller-Whopper. Has a nice ring to it.

Advertisement
Al Golden is a ***** that uses a walk-in bath tub...of course there's a 'Cliques Kill' sign in the locker room.

Holy ****!!! Cliques kill!!?!?! Offense vs Defense is the reason the team struggled last year!! GTFOH with that ****! I was a walk on in 88 under Johnson. Practices were a war. The offense wanted to kill the defense and vice versa. They became the best because they kicked each others *** all practice long. Some players left it on the field, but that **** carried over. Didn't seem to affect the team then. Who brought this Kumbaya bull**** to the U!? Pansy *** coaching making more excuses. Why not just come out and admit the reason we are struggling as a team is because the other teams are just big meanies and don't want to hug it out like we do!!?

Even stupid Susan has figured out Al is lost cause. Tragic waste first Duke and now Kaaya. If Butch have got called in this year it would have pumped recruiting class huge and given Kaaya shot a NC and Heisman before he leaves. Now He will have to stay four years to have a shot with new coaches next year.

Advertisement
"Cliques Kill" is really a way for Golden to ostracize the kids that don't buy into his ****** philosophies.

Advertisement
Why post anything on this board? No conversation concerning the article, just dumb & dumber comments.:disgust:

Why post anything on this board? No conversation concerning the article, just dumb & dumber comments.:disgust:

Why root for this team? If any part of you isn't ****ed to high ****, embarrassed, and otherwise shocked at something as STUPID as what was written in that article...then you should seriously consider finding a team out in the Midwest somewhere that is ok with mediocrity.

Or just follow Golden to whatever **** location he ends up at next.

Under either scenario....STFU

I'm rooting against Golden which will help us in the long run.

We need him to fail bad this year or we risk him coming back.

Advertisement
The way Golden's been bulking up and slowing down our team, I figured the locker room and offices were pasted with "Speed Kills."

This can't be real life. I'd expect to see this sign in a hallway at an all girl's middle school.

I'm starting to think this progrum is cursed.

A fundamental concept in setting up an abusive relationship is telling the victim that they are to blame for the combined failures. "Cliques kill" = feel bad about yourself because we don't know what the fck we are doing

Advertisement
Back