Surtain Jr drops Miami?

Advertisement
this kid runs a 4.7 he is a safety but collages are going to tell him what he wants to hear

Maybe... but IJS we said the same thing about Quincy

Quincy's hot garbage though, and probably the most overrated recruit we've ever had down here.
Quincy maybe overrated but not that much. Hes pretty **** good and we would have been bumping him up as one of the best had he been on our team this year. He would have if not for Al. He wanted to be here bad.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

These are the type of 'cruits you get when you start winning. Front runners and "wait till signing day" type.

Win and "EVERYBODY!!!" wants in.

Advertisement
if he wants a school with good academics why does he have FSU and LSU in the lead? I know you have to keep recruiting him but he isn't coming.

Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage five-star cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. is eyeing several visits this coming spring.

“LSU, Ohio State, Florida again, and I want to visit Michigan,” Surtain Jr. told 247Sports. “I know I’m visiting LSU the 25th (of March).”

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound Surtain Jr. has visited the Tigers several times in the past, but what does he want from this latest trip?

“I want to get a lot out of it. You know, see what the school is more about, see the graduation rate. I want to get to know more of the school without football, what their school’s culture is like.”

Surtain Jr. went on the explain why he is high on LSU early in the process.

“They’ve been liking me since I was a sophomore. Coach [Corey] Raymond is like a father figure to me. It’s a great school, Coach [Ed] Orgeron is a great coach, and they have a great program.”

Surtain Jr. recently visited Florida, and as mention, he wants to get back up for another visit.

“I want to see the facility they are about to build, and Coach [Jim] McElwain is a great coach. He’s the type of coach that can get you to the national championship.

“It was a great visit. We visited all around the facilities and stuff like that. It was great to meet the players. I had a great time up there.”

While on campus, Surtain Jr. was able to speak with former teammate and currently Gators early enrollee linebacker James Houston.

“He was telling me it’s great. The coaches treat you well. They treat you like they are your father, and it was great.”

When ask if Surtain Jr. had any leaders, he named six schools.

“I have a group of leaders — LSU, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Ohio State, and Miami in there too. They talk to me the hardest. They hit me up on Twitter, they hit me up on my phone. You know, I talk to those coaches a lot, and I got a tight bond with all those schools.”

Dammit rumph back on the you suck train

(sarcasm people)

i see you as dumb as your post. al blades is the best corner out there.
shut down those seniors last year with ease, go watch film op before
you come on here talking about a legion. who cares about surtain he living
off his dad dude is not a shut down corner.

shut down those seniors last year with ease go watch film op before
you come on here talking about a coach who know how to win and coach up
his players

Advertisement
People still calling Quincy over rated? Lol take a loss

Advertisement
Back