Surprised.....

frostycane

Junior
I am surprised this has gone un noticed...... Am I the only one who say Dallas Crawford go all KC Rodgers on what should have been an EASY pic for him? What the **** was he doing there? Did TH3 call that thing in the air or something???? Why the heck did he stop playing that ball?

Advertisement
He definitely played it poorly, should have either picked it off, knocked it down or knocked the crap out of the WR

you mean, done SOMETHING! lol

First yr jitters maybe? I just have not seen that aggression from the spring/fall practice.. Do you think it is because he just knows our whole playbook so its easier to read/react with confidence????

he did the samething on louisville's first touchdown in the endzone... He could have had the int but he hesitated and didnt jump in front of the pass....

I am surprised this has gone un noticed...... Am I the only one who say Dallas Crawford go all KC Rodgers on what should have been an EASY pic for him? What the **** was he doing there? Did TH3 call that thing in the air or something???? Why the heck did he stop playing that ball?

if you watch the Louisville game on that first touchdown throw, it should of also been an easy pic. dallas just falls down. in fact a lot of our guys were falling down untouched that game. must of been the new cleats

Advertisement
It looked like he was more concerned with not committing a pass interference penalty than making the play. I like Dallas but if he's going to separate himself from the KC Rodger's of the world he needs to play loose, not scared...

In the spring game he was fearless and immediate going forward on running plays but overly aggressive defending the first move on pass plays. I expected big plays from him and to allow big plays. Instead, it seems like somebody got in Crawford's ear about being burned and now he's often too hesitant even when the play is there to be had. None of our safeties have been great. I expected more from Crawford. At least he's more interesting to watch than Bush sitting back there waiting for the 1 or 2 plays per game in which somebody accidentally stops flatfooted in his wheelhouse.

looked like he thought tracy was going to make a play on the ball, pretty easy to understand

Advertisement
As expected Dallas has been better playing the run than the pass. Unfortunately him and Bush both should be playing closer to the line to utilize their best strengths but it just doesn't happen much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back