Surprised not more Paradise player reports...

skeeter

Junior
Premium
Was it that media unfriendly?

I mean in the past we've heard more about individual reps?

And how did all those stud junior DT look, who was the best besides Collins? How did Sam Anuale look? K. Washington? J. Williams? A. Garcia? D. Slaughter? Fred Eaford? Tyler Johnson? Marucci? The sophisticating Palmetto Corners (My bad if they didn't work out?), all those sophomore Dade DL? Kamari Wilson?

Any of the sleepers stand out? Gloster? Daemon Hill? The Largo WR?

Or was anyone not mentioned really nondescript?

Not faulting anyone, just saying in the past we heard about TONS of kids...This year seems like 7-8 kids and that's it. I'm actually glad everyone is raving about it being in the IPF, I was worried that may take away from the atmosphere of the all thing. The nighttime clips on the practice field in the past looked like quite the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Usually when guys are not mentioned it either means that they didnt work out or that they were quiet. Being quiet means they didnt make many plays but also werent bad they were just there.

Usually when guys are not mentioned it either means that they didnt work out or that they were quiet. Being quiet means they didnt make many plays but also werent bad they were just there.

Nah, in the past there's been way more reports on individuals in general. As some have stated, it wasn't as media friendly this time around, that could be it.

Advertisement
Didnt Stefan mention the limited access media had? The media was contained to a very restrictive area?

Why the lack of media coverage is disappointing I can see - potentially - the reason Manny did it this way: keep the kids focused on football without having to deal with the pestering questions and all the noise and nonsense that comes with recruiting. The media is a blessing and a curse for many of these kids, and i can see the kids enjoying the limited media access during such an event.

Advertisement
Back