Surprise flip tomorrow to us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Helmholdt
Some very interesting information coming in tonight about Miami being on the receiving end of a commitment flip tomorrow. I'm not at liberty to share the name right now, but this one comes out of left field... at least from where I sit. Not necessarily an unknown, more along the lines of a blast from the past re-emerging. Should be official by mid-morning tomorrow. I will share more as soon as I can.

Advertisement
I'm flipping. Leaving my current employer to suit up on the D line next season. Just got the call from Golden tonight.

Advertisement
Fat Al flipping hot cakes at the local IHOP. All you can eat Biotch!

image.jpg

Advertisement
Its that DT Alabi that Ohio State is trying to push out of their class albeit gently cause they don't want to rustle that HS too much

Josh Helmholdt
Some very interesting information coming in tonight about Miami being on the receiving end of a commitment flip tomorrow. I'm not at liberty to share the name right now, but this one comes out of left field... at least from where I sit. Not necessarily an unknown, more along the lines of a blast from the past re-emerging. Should be official by mid-morning tomorrow. I will share more as soon as I can.

blast from past?..
JUCO or Prep kid?

Advertisement
Back