Surprise Commit

Advertisement
A lot of you are giving names that aren't surprising. Hykeem? Cormani? These are all guys we've been hearing about for years. Skinner was written off and not ever really considered to be a possible option until his sudden decommitment from Bama, and Citizen was not expected at all.

Someone similar to Skinner would be a guy who visited us once but committed elsewhere or maybe even visited us once after committing (like Aguero or ****ey), and Citizen similar would be someone we really haven't heard about being in it at all (like Duce Robinson or Zalance Heard),

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban quits Bama and becomes an unpaid analyst to Mario.

#WatchItHappen
1659459662360.png

Kayin Lee, CB from Georgia that was committed to UGA when Addae was there. Is now committed to OSU..

Advertisement
Who do you think or hope will be our suprise commit/s this cycle? Skinner and Citizen were both plesent surprises last cycle, or are big wins on the recruiting trail already old hat for this staff?

My pick Harbor and McClain

Harbor- calling him a surprise because there is rarely any chatter on him. I'm starting to think he may just run track. I hope not lol. #DMV

McClain- just straight Bama vibes but it would be huge slap to Satan if Mario pulled him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back