**Surge19' Must Gets**

The "reporters" at several other sites are thanking all of the posters in this thread for giving them valuable information to publish!

Advertisement
Watched little Richard's film recently, and I think he'll be a safety at the next level. Real good athlete, he should be in the class.

After the 2017 season, Miami could possibly looking to reload on the defensive front!! And maybe LB.. Going into the 2018, I really believe that's the season fans will then believe the offense will be the strong point of the team, BUT we will still have a very solid defense..

Defense will and should always be the strongest part of the team.. majority of these kids have been playing this style of defense their entire lives.. This defense is all about speed instincts and reckless abandon SF kids have that in abundance..

Advertisement
We should definitely grab 3-4 LBs for the 19 class, 2 DEs, 2DTs, 2 Corners, 2 Wrs, 2OL, 1 Saftey, 1 RB. I could definitely see us having a smaller class in 19, 15-17 commits.

We should definitely grab 3-4 LBs for the 19 class, 2 DEs, 2DTs, 2 Corners, 2 Wrs, 2OL, 1 Saftey, 1 RB. I could definitely see us having a smaller class in 19, 15-17 commits.

I actually think 2019 will be a large class, especially if 5-6 guys leave early for the NFL. 2016 was already a small class and there's been lots of attrition. We might only have 8-10 guys from the '15 and '16 classes left on the roster

Seems like 2019 could be another 25-28 man group

I wouldn't say all these guys are "must gets", but these are just some prospects that could be on the radar:

QB - Taisun Phommachanh, Maurice Underwood, Gio Richardson

RB - Nayquan Wright, Noah Cain, Devyn Ford, Daniel Carter, Keyshawn King, Marcus Barthell

WR - Brieon Fuller, Frank Ladson, Kalani Norris, Jon Dunmore, Mark Anthony Richards

TE - Keon Zipperer

OL - Dontae Lucas, Quinn Carroll, Michael Tarquin, Renato Brown, Mark Fox, Joshua Johnson, Wardrick Wilson

DL - Derick Hunter Jr, Khris Bogle, Kayvon Thibodeaux, Calijah Kancey, Kahlill Bryan, Demarvin Leal, Javon Denis

LB - Samuel Brooks, Diamante Howard, Jesiah Pierre, Jeramy Passmore, Dorian Jones, Anthony Solomon, Mikel Jones, James Gordon IV, Darius Williams, Jahmar Brown, Joe Smith, Shammond Cooper

CB - Akeem Dent, Jaden Davis, Tiawan Mullen, Te'cory Couch, James Williams, Kaiir Elam, Christopher Alexandre

S - Josh Sanguinetti, Brendan Gant,

ATH - Kenny McIntosh, Jaquez Stuart, Trey Sanders

There's a bunch others I'm leaving out at every position, but we still got a long time to get more familiar with a ton more prospects.

Big ups to this LCE dude...always coming with the facts.

I actually think 2019 will be a large class, especially if 5-6 guys leave early for the NFL. 2016 was already a small class and there's been lots of attrition. We might only have 8-10 guys from the '15 and '16 classes left on the roster

Seems like 2019 could be another 25-28 man group

True. I didn't look at it like that.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say all these guys are "must gets", but these are just some prospects that could be on the radar:

RB - Nayquan Wright, Noah Cain, Devyn Ford, Daniel Carter, Keyshawn King, Marcus Barthell

WR - Brieon Fuller, Frank Ladson, Kalani Norris, Jon Dunmore, Mark Anthony Richards

TE - Keon Zipperer

OL - Dontae Lucas, Quinn Carroll, Michael Tarquin, Renato Brown, Mark Fox, Joshua Johnson, Wardrick Wilson

DL - Derick Hunter Jr, Khris Bogle, Kayvon Thinodeaux, Calijah Kancey, Kahlill Bryan, Demarvin Leal, Javon Denis

LB - Samuel Brooks, Diamante Howard, Jeramy Passmore, Dorian Jones, Anthony Solomon, Mikel Jones, James Gordon IV, Darius Williams, Jahmar Brown, Joe Smith, Shammond Cooper

CB - Akeem Dent, Jaden Davis, Tiawan Mullen, Te'cory Couch, James Williams, Kaiir Elam, Christopher Alexandre

There's a bunch others I'm leaving out at every position, but we still got a long time to get more familiar with a ton more prospects.

Looks like a good year to reload at LB, sorta like we're doing at DB this year.
The 2019 LB group is arguably the deepest position in that recruiting class, absolutely stacked.

Couldn't come at a better time too. Gonna need to reload another Bermuda Triangle.

This Surge19' class, will definitely have to reload at LB!! We will need 3 very ready LBs in this class..

After the 2017 season, Miami could possibly looking to reload on the defensive front!! And maybe LB.. Going into the 2018, I really believe that's the season fans will then believe the offense will be the strong point of the team, BUT we will still have a very solid defense..

Defense will and should always be the strongest part of the team.. majority of these kids have been playing this style of defense their entire lives.. This defense is all about speed instincts and reckless abandon SF kids have that in abundance..

I agree.. BUT some teams are sometimes driven more by the offense than the defense!! I really believe it goes both ways, especially in today's game!! You need a good offense that can score points and take up time, and you need a defense that can stop opposing teams and also a defense that can turn some plays into scoring plays.. NO WAY, you can run the table with just one and not the other!!

I'm waiting for 2020 so we can get our 6 star commit avantae Williams on campus to roam the secondary

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

TE - Keon Zipperer

DL - Derick Hunter Jr, Khris Bogle, Kayvon Thinodeaux, Calijah Kancey, Kahlill Bryan, Demarvin Leal, Javon Denis

LB - Samuel Brooks, Diamante Howard, Jeramy Passmore, Dorian Jones, Anthony Solomon, Mikel Jones, James Gordon IV, Darius Williams, Jahmar Brown, Joe Smith, Shammond Cooper

Looks like a good year to reload at LB, sorta like we're doing at DB this year.
The 2019 LB group is arguably the deepest position in that recruiting class, absolutely stacked.

actually makes sense what Pete said about us only really trying to get 1 LB this (2018) class and it being Joyner. Then in 2019 we can get another 3-4 guys who will be studs.

Any one have insight on Mark-Anthony Richards? I think he is playing RB now, does he project as a WR like big bro on the next level?

How does he compare to Big Bro?

he'll be an athlete. Could probably play rb, wr, and safety.
But given that we have Lingard and Davis in the 2018 class and are likely to get two 5* talents at RB next yr in Wright and Cain, I doubt he'll be playing much RB here. WR or S is his future....same with McIntosh. Though McIntosh might choose ND since he also has a brother that goes there.

Any one have insight on Mark-Anthony Richards? I think he is playing RB now, does he project as a WR like big bro on the next level?

How does he compare to Big Bro?

he'll be an athlete. Could probably play rb, wr, and safety.
But given that we have Lingard and Davis in the 2018 class and are likely to get two 5* talents at RB next yr in Wright and Cain, I doubt he'll be playing much RB here. WR or S is his future....same with McIntosh. Though McIntosh might choose ND since he also has a brother that goes there.

With this class being the class we are expecting to replace the 3 Amigos with, I think MAR would be best suited for LB.. He is already at the size now, and he will definitely add more weight by time he gets on UM campus.. BUT I think with all the stud WRs Miami will have on the roster (with the 17' and 18' signees), that spot will be loaded as well, I think he can come in and with his ability I think he can make a claim for early playing time at LB (if the 3 Amigos are departed)!! BUT he will be a ATH and he will have plenty of positions to choose from!!

Advertisement

I agree.. BUT some teams are sometimes driven more by the offense than the defense!! I really believe it goes both ways, especially in today's game!! You need a good offense that can score points and take up time, and you need a defense that can stop opposing teams and also a defense that can turn some plays into scoring plays.. NO WAY, you can run the table with just one and not the other!!

I didn't say the offense was going to bad I just the Defense should always be better

#SURGE19 . DL 19.jpg
DH 19.jpg
SB 19.jpg
JH 19.jpg

Advertisement
Back