Supporting Bard Kayak to the bitter end

I watched 10 QBs play yesterday with better ability and a helluva lot less hype than the Bard. He is the ultimate non athletic cardboard QB
Stick a non contact jersey on him on the practice field and he is all world. Put him in a game and he becomes caca.

Advertisement
Really makes you wonder about next year. He's not an NFL QB, and I suspect he'll figure that out and come back for his senior year. What do we do, because I don't think we take the next step with him at QB. You just have to be mobile, no matter how good your team is. Look at all the top teams...look at The championship game last year, Coker was running around a lot of that game. You don't need to be a full dual threat, but you need to be able to escape the pocket and threaten the D.

And then you idiots will be saying the next guy sucks soon enough. You do realize he had one bad throw all night? Maybe if you guys actually watch the game instead of look up every once in a while from playing candy crush you'd see he had multiple passes dropped and the play calling didn't exactly give him the opportunity to shine

One bad throw? U cant be serious he was missing 5 yard hook routes and ****

Really makes you wonder about next year. He's not an NFL QB, and I suspect he'll figure that out and come back for his senior year. What do we do, because I don't think we take the next step with him at QB. You just have to be mobile, no matter how good your team is. Look at all the top teams...look at The championship game last year, Coker was running around a lot of that game. You don't need to be a full dual threat, but you need to be able to escape the pocket and threaten the D.

Very good point!! Kaaya doesn't have to be a dual threat but **** don't make it so easy. Can he roll out?

Very good point!! Kaaya doesn't have to be a dual threat but **** don't make it so easy. Can he roll out?

Heck even Josh Rosen from UCLA scrambles. Kayaa better jump to the leauge this year where his only competition will be Watson. Next years theres Josh Rosen, Deshaun Kizer, Lamar Jackson, Josh Dobbs, among others.

Advertisement
He is exactly like Tannehill when under pressure. He freezes like a deer in the headlights and by the time he can think to react, all he can do is throw it at the feet of his outlet receiver. He has zero intangibles which makes him "just a guy"

If it wasn't for Braxton Berrios taking that PR to the red zone, we don't score a TD at all on that final drive. Brad Kaaya is not the answer, and I don't want him back on this team next year. I'm ready to start fresh at the QB position, Ive seen much better from younger less experienced less hyped QBs all over this **** country.

Advertisement
And then you idiots will be saying the next guy sucks soon enough. You do realize he had one bad throw all night? Maybe if you guys actually watch the game instead of look up every once in a while from playing candy crush you'd see he had multiple passes dropped and the play calling didn't exactly give him the opportunity to shine

Yes the 5 drops and getting hit while thrown will kinda f*ck up your stats. But I wouldn't expect our flaky fan base who either don't watch the game or don't know what the **** theyre looking at to notice that

Yes the 5 drops and getting hit while thrown will kinda f*ck up your stats. But I wouldn't expect our flaky fan base who either don't watch the game or don't know what the **** theyre looking at to notice that
bad placement to covered receivers will **** up receivers stats too.

The int was bad however question for the haters - look at the top 10 QBs at Miami in Yards, can you identify one that had to play behind this bad of an OL?
- No - not even close - most of the QBs had at least 1 AA and a bunch of other solid OL - not this team
Torreta. Watch his Heisman year, his O-line sucked, Geno has a superfast acumen though and got rid of the ball very quickly. Brad...never called an audible to save his life.

The year we lost to Alabama. We started Carlos Etheridge at left tackle. A 250 pound tight end..

Toretta would check the ball immediately to our stable of receivers. Dude was a statue as well.

Somehow he got it done for the most part.

Got out played by a Redshirt freshman playing with possibly a worser o-line. It is what it is. He has no mobility and pocket presence.

On that 1st series when he got sacked by Pugh...that was a good indication of his lack of pocket presence when it was clear where the pressure was coming from.

Advertisement
Got out played by a Redshirt freshman playing with possibly a worser o-line. It is what it is. He has no mobility and pocket presence.

On that 1st series when he got sacked by Pugh...that was a good indication of his lack of pocket presence when it was clear where the pressure was coming from.

Year 3 asking an immobile pocket passer in a pro style system to become a read option qb in a new up tempo college style offense. That's a lot to ask of any qb, especially one who has been a pocket passer out of shotgun for most of his career. Just think about this: presnap he has to make coverage reads, OK same same there, but after snap he has to now read the DE (I believe DE is key, or maybe LB), decide to hand off or pass. If he decides to pass, he now has to locate his wrs downfield which he hasn't been watching because he is looking at his key, and throw an accurate pass while defense is in his face because they don't respect the run threat. It's too much to ask IMHO.

Last edited:
When ur immobile, you have to have a quick release and make quick decisions. Kaaya said he tries to immulate Manning; well he needs to immulate how Manning, while immobile, dictates how the defense plays. He makes his receivers better, even hides deficiencies of his OL. Kaaya plays like he has PTSD. He panics at the first sign of pressure. Maybe he does, who knows.

When ur immobile, you have to have a quick release and make quick decisions. Kaaya said he tries to immulate Manning; well he needs to immulate how Manning, while immobile, dictates how the defense plays. He makes his receivers better, even hides deficiencies of his OL. Kaaya plays like he has PTSD. He panics at the first sign of pressure. Maybe he does, who knows.

Peyton Manning wasn't asked to become a read option qb in his junior year of college.

Advertisement

Stfu man frenchy was getting **** knocked around all last night and still look composed and made plays all night, kaaya like most of his career here was inconsistent last night it is what it is

Stfu man frenchy was getting **** knocked around all last night and still look composed and made plays all night, kaaya like most of his career here was inconsistent last night it is what it is

Wtf does getting knocked around have to do with our receivers dropping perfectly placed passes or not utilizing our tightends or not attacking the middle of the field. Bc of sh*tty play calling? Try to answer any of these questions without a retarded kaaya just sucks reply

Advertisement
Back