Support

Canes Family, as you know I’m running for State Representative of District 109, and I need your support. During my five years here I’ve been dedicated to this family, even through my injuries. I didn’t want to make a profile and write on here about this because I know that this board is strictly for football. But as a former Canes player I need you, just like for the turkey drives. Help me, by donating whatever you can to my campaign. We are focused on Mental Health, Affordable housing, Gun Violence, Criminal Justice reform, and economic development. We have an incumbent whose been in office multiple times and cannot deliver for the people. I’m very confident that we will win and get the job done. But again I need your help, please help me. Thank you and God bless🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Love you guys! They say is Giving Day at the University.

Go to my website

www.votedemetriusjackson.com

I need your support, I need it really bad. That’s the only way we are going to get to our goal of raising money and win this election. Side not that’s my name that I created “playboy”.

Also know that Donell Harris and Anthony will be coming to the U.

Please support what I’m trying to do, donate anything you can, if you can. The support needs to be there like it was for the turkey drive. For my whole career even though I was hurt I gave you guys my all. Please give me your all “collectively” love you Canes fam. DM me on Twitter if you want to

Attachments

• 6436F6AE-ED08-46F5-98E2-453F0C1109EE.jpeg
    6436F6AE-ED08-46F5-98E2-453F0C1109EE.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 19
Advertisement
Done. I live in SoCal but have a lot of respect for you and your work. You do and will make a difference.

Let's get behind this young man Canes family. I'm not from Florida at all but for a Cane out here trying to improve his community especially in this political climate is truly a blessing. I have no idea what everyone's pockets are like, nor do I want to know but if every member or frequent visitor of this site donated at a minimum $5/$10/$20 bucks it'll go a long way in helping this young man succeed.

Blessings moving forward. Donated!!!

DJax is one of my favorite canes. Not just because of his play on the field, but because of his commitment to his city and his community.

I don’t care about the politics, I’m donating because I know he’s trying to do good for his community.

Advertisement
not one for politics based on the performance of our elected officials,but djax is an inspiring individual with his heart in the right place. good luck

I know I will get killed for saying this but I cant support the direction the Democrat Party is headed.
You’re supporting someone who is trying to elevate his hometown, that has been stuck in a cycle for too long. Local kid, staying home to do what’s right to help his community. If you can’t get behind that, then that’s pretty sad. Who cares about what party he’s affiliated with?

I know I will get killed for saying this but I cant support the direction the Democrat Party is headed.

I respect that bro. And I along with you. But, I think it may be wise to see what DJax stands on some of those issues that are important to you.

Advertisement
You’re supporting someone who is trying to elevate his hometown, that has been stuck in a cycle for too long. Local kid, staying home to do what’s right to help his community. If you can’t get behind that, then that’s pretty sad. Who cares about what party he’s affiliated with?

Because electing a stand-up kid to a state-level seat that is guaranteed to go to a Democrat anyway is somehow supporting Nancy Pelosi in the simple minds of some people.

If one can't make an exception for a person they know is of strong moral fiber for a cot**** state level seat when the cesspool of South Florida local politics is polluted on a bipartisan level then they should just go back to watching Lou Dobbs on a daily loop.

Keep treating politics as a team sport with absolute blind allegiances and see where that continues to get us. And keep in mind that I say all of this as a guy that went to Young Republican meetings at about the same time as I got my drivers license.

Advertisement
Back