Support these kids..

Canesallday09

Recruit
Premium
I feel bad for these kids.. Artie burns mother dying is a huge blow. God rest her soul. Plus golden getting fired. These kids have been through alot these last couple days The fact that they gofund me exceeded the goal so fast is a beautiful thing. Regardless of it they win this weekend or not. I think we should all show up at the Virginia and GT games and give these kids our love and support. They deserve it. Especially on senior day.. Deon Bush, Tracy Howard, McCord, Kirby, Waters, Scott and all these seniors have been through alot of stuff they had no control over. Lets show them what the canefam can do when we are all united.. Lets go canes

Advertisement
58-0

They need to keep that in their minds when playing for Artie and their so loved coach this week,

If they truly love AL and want to play for Artie and probably KAAYA and beat a ranked team at night on the road a win would be bigger than a SHIP..

lets see how they do...

yes I agree

My prayers go out to Artie and his family, tragic.

But these kids laid down and quit on Saturday and have done the same for the last several years, earn my support, show me something on the field.

Advertisement
I'll never say a bad word about a player, but they have been set up to fail. It's shameful that the adult administration is mostly full of aholes; stealing their careers.

Always have, always will. That has been part of pain and anger. The young men on the field deserved better. I hope the BOT gets this right this time around. This is a HUGE decision.

As always...

GO CANES!

Advertisement
totaly agree. we needed to do what we had to do to get Golden out of here, but now it's time to re-focus our attention to the kids.

Support these kids!
Our goal of Al getting fired is accomplished. We are not hiring a new coach until the season is over.
All or most assistant coaches will be let go as well. These kids believe in The Canes, let's show them we believe in them!
Go Canes!

I've NEVER said anything negative about any player, and these kids haven't had a dog's chance with the Head Coach and Coordinators we've had.

They put in the work and did what they were told. That's it. Not their fault the Administration and BOT are friggin idiots.

Advertisement
I've NEVER said anything negative about any player, and these kids haven't had a dog's chance with the Head Coach and Coordinators we've had.

They put in the work and did what they were told. That's it. Not their fault the Administration and BOT are friggin idiots.

All of this.

Advertisement
Back