Support lil bruh/the Grove

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
SmartSelect_20220720-050839_Messages.jpg

Advertisement
Gil Frierson has been helping and working with kids since he was a kid. 11th and 12th grade Gil would come to our practices and work with the DBs a few times a year just because. He's an excellent young man whose long term future could be coaching after his (hopefully) pro days are over.

Definitely support this guy any chance you get.

Advertisement
Gil Frierson has been helping and working with kids since he was a kid. 11th and 12th grade Gil would come to our practices and work with the DBs a few times a year just because. He's an excellent young man whose long term future could be coaching after his (hopefully) pro days are over.

Born leader.

I've known him since he was 7 years old. #1 I think he's tremendously underrated as a football player. #2 I don't care who he is as a football player. I care that he is an AMAZING human being. Moms did such a great job not just with gil but his brothers as well. Love whenever we all used to get together for cookouts. Till the day I die I'll always help him in anyway I can.

I've known him since he was 7 years old. #1 I think he's tremendously underrated as a football player. #2 I don't care who he is as a football player. I care that he is an AMAZING human being. Moms did such a great job not just with gil but his brothers as well. Love whenever we all used to get together for cookouts. Till the day I die I'll always help him in anyway I can.

Is his Mom Mae? I grew up around Douglas Park and Mae was there forever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back