Support for Al Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjm0653

Recruit
All of you have to support Coach Golden. There is no one that would've stood thru the NCAA investigation like he did. I guarantee you almost 100 % of the coaches would've bailed on us. He will turn this thing around. Im a big believer in him He wants to bring us to national prominence as much or more than we do. I'm a true Cane fan. He will do all he can for our team, our school and our city! Have faith!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love Al, hate Mark, impatient with Coley. Al needs to make changes as what we currently are doing isn't working. One of two things needs to happen.

1. He makes a personnel change
2. He changes schemes

If he doesn't do one of the two or both he will not survive here.

Guess what, you don't get a lot of support when you show up at Sun Life Stadium, walk out to the 50 yard line, pull your pants down, take a steamy hot dump right there on the field, get back on the bus and go home.

Newsflash.

******* play better. And get a real coach for the defense, I'm tired of watching us give up 500 yards every week to weak teams.

All of you have to support Coach Golden. There is no one that would've stood thru the NCAA investigation like he did. I guarantee you almost 100 % of the coaches would've bailed on us. He will turn this thing around. Im a big believer in him He wants to bring us to national prominence as much or more than we do. I'm a true Cane fan. He will do all he can for our team, our school and our city! Have faith!!!

Really? Where was he going to go?

And what coach leaves a a school before even knowing the sanctions?

Did Lane Kiffin bolt from SC?

Did Urban Meyer bolt from Ohio State?

Did Bill O'Brien bolt from Penn State?

No. And Penn State and USC got hit a lot harder than we did. So stop this BS like we're so ******* lucky Golden didn't leave us. He wasn't going anywhere.

Advertisement

No. And Penn State and USC got hit a lot harder than we did. So stop this BS like we're so ******* lucky Golden didn't leave us. He wasn't going anywhere.

Those are bad examples. Both Meyer and O' Brien new, 100% of what they were getting into. And Lane Kiffin....really? Where was he going? I mean Golden at least had offers. Kiffin? I doubt he had one from Eastern Wyoming State of technically sound dancing.

Oh and the answer to "And what coach leaves a a school before even knowing the sanctions?" Our former basketball coach

164.gif

Advertisement
As long as he keeps D'OH he will get no support from me. If he keeps this craptastic scheme on D he will get no support from me. So bottom line. No support from the MoS.

No. And Penn State and USC got hit a lot harder than we did. So stop this BS like we're so ****ing lucky Golden didn't leave us. He wasn't going anywhere.

Pete Carroll? Chip Kelly? Actually each of those coaching scenarios listed above has different stories around. I would argue the very fact that Lane Kiffin even got a job tells you valuable Golden is. And, btw, was Kiffin able to hold it together at USC better than Golden did at UM?

Three facts;

Malcolm Lewis goes down vs GT and Al Golden responds in a way that draws universal praise. Al Golden man crushes all over the board. This is still that guy.

As noted elsewhere on this board, three weeks ago many on this board were cheering Golden post NCAA verdict to the tune of paying for a banner over the stadium. Now you want him to change his approach, fire somebody etc. No question the last game was ugly (1st half vs FSU wasn't that bad) but are we in for the whole journey.

Those arguing that Golden had three classes aren't being realistic. Not making excuses but clearly he had some fence mending in South Florida as he came in. He did pretty good despite that with Duke & Howard. More importantly, the truth is he has NOT had an opportunity to recruit without out the NCAA hanging over his head. Of course these kids are tempted by FSU as they are cresting while a possible bowl ban looms! As golden says, gloves are off going forward.

Defense has been horrible but it seems fair to give Golden some time

Boy was I wrong about him! My apologies. Should’ve known better. My son tried to get me on the right path but I was hoodwinked by Golden’s BS. Never again!

Advertisement

Hilarious Golden oldie!!

But the only things I HAVE TO do are...
  • eat,
  • breathe
  • sh*t
  • pay my taxes
  • and die
Everything else is optional

Advertisement
Boy was I wrong about him! My apologies. Should’ve known better. My son tried to get me on the right path but I was hoodwinked by Golden’s BS. Never again!

If you're truly sorry, delete your account and never post here again. Then we'll believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back