Superman Meast

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
sths.JPG
There will never be another recruit like him... RIP #26

full.jpg

HIGH SCHOOL: Gulliver Prep... the No. 7 prospect in Dade County by the Miami Herald... rated the nation's No. 18 skill athlete by SuperPrep... a SuperPrep All-American... the No. 23 overall prospect in Florida, regardless of position, by SuperPrep... an Orlando Sentinel Super Southern Team selection... listed as the No. 1 athlete on the Florida Times-Union Super 75 list... the No. 14 player in Florida by the Gainesville Sun... accounted for three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing) in the state title game victory over Marianna... a teammate of Gulliver Prep quarterback and fellow UM signee Buck Ortega... helped lead Gulliver to the Florida Class 2A State Championship in 2000... was a star on both sides of the ball in 2000, Taylor rushed for 1,300 yards and a state-record 44 touchdowns... played running back, defensive back and linebacker at Gulliver... rushed for more than 200 yards twice during Gulliver's state playoff run... racked up more than 100 tackles during the 2000 season... displayed excellent hands as a receiver... coached by Steve Howie at Gulliver Academy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he's pound for pound the best player to ever come out of Miami. That's just my opinion though.

Can we offer this guy already?
dolphinsteamoftheweek20111113004_jpg.0_standard_70  9.0.jpg

131205143000-skoty2013-finalists-04-gabriel-taylor-single-image-cut.jpg

JN2_1031_1321221961.jpg

As the captain of his school's football team, Gabriel has a knack for reaching the end zone. The Gulliver Academy sixth-grader accounted for 70 percent of the team's offense as a running back, scoring 13 touchdowns and amassing 900 yards in leading the squad to a 6-0 record this year. He was named team MVP. Gabriel also plays safety, where he had 60 tackles and broke up 10 passes. Playing the position has special significance for Gabriel. His brother is the late Sean Taylor, a safety for the Washington Redskins from 2004 to '07. Gabriel wears Sean's Gulliver Academy jersey number (1) and says he honors his big brother by "staying focused and giving my all on the field." That mentality helped Gabriel lead the Florida City Razorbacks to a Pop Warner title in 2012. In basketball, Gabriel averaged 15 points and 14 assists a game in 2012-13 for his AAU team. "He understands that assists are just as important as scoring points," says Alex Garcia, his AAU coach. "He is one of the most coachable kids I have ever been around."

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/56641-Gabriel-Taylor-it-s-in-the-blood

Last edited:
There will never be another like him. However, you can already see his brother has a knack for being around the ball at all times on defense. In basketball he plays against kids much older than he is. Can't wait for him to play at The U and put on for his brother every game. Rest in paradise Sean Taylor.

Advertisement
How was that guy the number 7 prospect in Dade? He should had been the number 1 prospect in America.

How was that guy the number 7 prospect in Dade? He should had been the number 1 prospect in America.

played at gulliver...it wasn't until midway to late his sr year did his buzz go up as his td numbers were thru the roof.
had he stayed at killian...he like ly would of been more thought of. I just remember him shredding chaminade as I was a soph in hs . sean had a run where he scored a td..*** out...as they pulled on his pants.. he shook it off and ran the rest bare *** for like 50 yds. it made channel 7 top plays on sports xtra

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
it still hurts man. every time his name is brought up, it hurts. innocent ppl die everyday, but ****. IT HURTS

RIP #26

Don't worry. Gabriel is on his way.

From L to R: Dionte Mullins, Momma Mullins, Cedrick Wright, Brother Mullins and on the bottom Gabriel Taylor.
image.jpg

Advertisement
i'd give just about anything to see him play one more time. my #1 favorite of all time. RIP Meast
Miami-Hurricanes2.jpg

Advertisement
Back