Superlatives

4everlost

Banned
Banned
Looks like we've made a couple of nice moves in the portal again....AND imaginations are already running wild. It's a really nice fantasy to have this early on, but as an old goat over 70 I can honestly say it will all be more enjoyable to just sit back and see what unfolds. It's kinda like a young stud gettin' laid. The anticipation and the rush to participate usually ends up lasting for about two minutes. Old guys take much longer and they enjoy it more. So, to the youngins'......BE PATIENT and enjoy life a little more!

Advertisement
Looks like we've made a couple of nice moves in the portal again....AND imaginations are already running wild. It's a really nice fantasy to have this early on, but as an old goat over 70 I can honestly say it will all be more enjoyable to just sit back and see what unfolds. It's kinda like a young stud gettin' laid. The anticipation and the rush to participate usually ends up lasting for about two minutes. Old guys take much longer and they enjoy it more. So, to the youngins'......BE PATIENT and enjoy life a little more!

25 minutes, good sir.

i know guys want to win every game but if King, new OC and new kicker could get us to 10 or (maybe 11 wins with a bowl win) we can position ourselves to take the next step.

Agree with OP. Im optimistic, but not getting overly excited, expect the best but be prepared for the worst.

Advertisement
Yep, 10 or 11 wins AND a bowl win sounds realistic. I mean, we last did that in 2003, right? And we've got a ton of proven players, well versed in our system, coming back....

As the man said, try some patience.

Advertisement
I am optimistic. This feels different from last year, when we hired an OC who hadn't really proved his worth as a play-caller, and got a QB from the portal who hadn't proven anything on the field. This time, we can at least point to concrete examples of both. It's not a great stretch to think that both could do well in the Coastal, one of the weakest divisions in college football.

****, hats off to you that you remember being that young. I just remember it, meaning everything, being more fun when I was young.

Yep, 10 or 11 wins AND a bowl win sounds realistic. I mean, we last did that in 2003, right? And we've got a ton of proven players, well versed in our system, coming back....

As the man said, try some patience.
9 regular season wins isn't unrealistic. with our schedule we should be able to get 9. bear in mind we HAD to lose to FIU, Duke and La Tech to not get 9 wins this year with really inconsistent offense, no kicking game and some pretty key injuries at the end of the year (dallas and jordan).

Advertisement
9 regular season wins isn't unrealistic. with our schedule we should be able to get 9. bear in mind we HAD to lose to FIU, Duke and La Tech to not get 9 wins this year with really inconsistent offense, no kicking game and some pretty key injuries at the end of the year (dallas and jordan).

dont forget GT and VT and UNC which should have been Ws.

Florida game too. Last season was a real life wtf type season

With the off season moves I feel like Blake and Manny have backed themselves into a corner. Win the coastal or bust barring big time injuries. First year had built in excuses. Some valid and some bs. Those are gone now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back