Super Regionals thread

Three solo home runs by LSU to tie it in the 9, 10 and 11th innings. Incredible...anyone else watching? Come on Stony Brook!!

Advertisement
just want to say it ******* sucks not seeing the canes in ANOTHER postseason

thus, im not watching any of these ******* games. **** fsu, **** florida, **** lsu, **** stanford, **** stoney brook, **** southeast western mississippi missouri state a&m technical, **** em all.

Advertisement
thus, im not watching any of these ******* games. **** fsu, **** florida, **** lsu, **** stanford, **** stoney brook, **** southeast western mississippi missouri state a&m technical, **** em all.

I will still watch some but **** em all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the feeling FSU or UF will win a title before we get back to Omaha.

I don't think we ever get back. The program is now 4th or 5th in the state.

Stop it. 5th? GTFO.

4th or 5th. 5th for sure when USF overtakes us next year (a sure thing if Morris is still our decrepit coach.)

The fact that someone can have a legitimate argument about this subject tells us everything we need to know about the state of our program.

Thats Shannon/Coker/Haith talk, spun for Morris this time.

Yes, great season. Just lost to superior teams. :O

Advertisement
Great story with Stony Brook. And like it or not it makes the loss look better. It's not ACTUALLY better or acceptable for us, but for those on the outside looking in, it won't make our program look as bad losing to a legit team.

I don't like it any more than you though. Something needs to change, whether it's his recruiting strategy or bringing in new blood, but something isn't right.

Great story with Stony Brook. And like it or not it makes the loss look better. It's not ACTUALLY better or acceptable for us, but for those on the outside looking in, it won't make our program look as bad losing to a legit team.
I don't like it any more than you though. Something needs to change, whether it's his recruiting strategy or bringing in new blood, but something isn't right.

I'll give you the Stony Brook argument, yet there's still no excuse for the performance vs. Missouri State.

Advertisement
Back