Super Recruiting Weekend?

I’m assuming [deleted] will be a surprise visitor. They don’t want the old [deleted] dropping a little something something late. Mario knows how they operate.
Gonna be some big names coming in for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Feldman said he thinks there is a 53% chance Mario has us in the playoffs in 5 years.
I personally think it’s closer
Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

No they can Re OV to a school that replaced their Hc after their OV there even if they used all 5.
This is correct as long as one of the OV was taken at that school. They cant use 5 else where and then use a 6th for another school with a new coach.

Advertisement
I personally think it’s closer
Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office
There is still to much talent on this team to not be closer now.
Bethune-Cookman Win
Southern Miss Win
@ Texas A&M Lose
Middle Tennessee Win
@ Clemson Toss up
@ GT Win
Duke Win
FSU Win
UNC Win
Pitt Win
@ Virignia Win
@ VT Win

I'm going off how we fared against these teams with a **** coach.

Advertisement
If it wasn’t for ESD I always thought that paradise camp should be exactly at this time.
All the NE and Midwest kids coming here in December and being able to hang out in warm weather is a definite plus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, let's try not to snitch on our own staff in these threads. I understand the urge to say more, but when even the reporters are keeping the names off the internet, we should be following suit.
We have some really "smart" fans. There's a reason it's being kept under cover. I said in another thread, let it play out. We don't want the other schools finding out and tossing out bags...

Advertisement
Back