Super Bowl predictions and what your eating

Advertisement
Whether you think the fix is in or not, they gotta talk about the defensive holding and PI rules. Yeah it's absolutely generating more offense which is what the League wants but it's also running the game, IMO, partly because it's so subjective. You could throw a flag on just about any passing down if you really wanted to. Give these ****** DB's a chance. Half the time the contact that's drawing a flag has little to no impact on the play.

I also wonder if they forget about the whole uncatchable thing sometimes.

Booty gif so I don't get called a mope.

delectable-booty-nude.gif

Whether you think the fix is in or not, they gotta talk about the defensive holding and PI rules. Yeah it's absolutely generating more offense which is what the League wants but it's also running the game, IMO, partly because it's so subjective. You could throw a flag on just about any passing down if you really wanted to. Give these ****** DB's a chance. Half the time the contact that's drawing a flag has little to no impact on the play.

I also wonder if they forget about the whole uncatchable thing sometimes.

Booty gif so I don't get called a mope.

View attachment 143142
Pass interference is questionable but have seen some holding that's callable.

P.S. love the booty pic. May be best one yet!

Advertisement
It might be a lil milli vanilli going on. No way the mic ain’t pick up all that bumping going on....

Advertisement
That CB was holding Evans his entire route. You seen how 32 ran off the field. Imagine what he was doing to get that unsportsmanlike. I agree the call in the endzone was questionable

Nobody wants to talk about this defense holding it down though

Got it man you are a bucs guy and they are playing great defense.

PI and Holding calls have been horrible and are changing the game.

8 for 95 yards
1 for 5 yards

really.

Attachments

• 1612747531773.png
    1612747531773.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 3
Just start trotting amputees out there on defense, atleast that would be more entertaining than this lame soft *** bull**** the NFL has been doing since the late 2000s

Next to 0 entertainment value in the league for me anymore, and mfs be getting on the NBAs *** lmfao

That CB was holding Evans his entire route. You seen how 32 ran off the field. Imagine what he was doing to get that unsportsmanlike. I agree the call in the endzone was questionable
Dawg u saw braddy chase the man down after the Touchdown lol..cmon bro. They called the Unsportsmanlike cause 32 came up to Brady and put a finger in his face smh..and the hold came AFTER Evan’s pushed off..not too mention the early call on 95 for “unnecessary roughness”...then the PI At the end of the half..this has been the worse officiated super bowl I’ve seen

Advertisement
Got it man you are a bucs guy and they are playing great defense.

PI and Holding calls have been horrible and are changing the game.

8 for 95 yards
1 for 5 yards

really.
Dawg u saw braddy chase the man down after the Touchdown lol..cmon bro. They called the Unsportsmanlike cause 32 came up to Brady and put a finger in his face smh..and the hold came AFTER Evan’s pushed off..not too mention the early call on 95 for “unnecessary roughness”...then the PI At the end of the half..this has been the worse officiated super bowl I’ve seen
Blah blah blah. BIG BUCS. Ain’t the Bucs fault one team is committing penalties and the other isnt

I agree. You know it has when all that is being discussed is the horrible officiating. Tim brando talked about it, halftime show talked about it...We are talking about it.

Advertisement
I don't care who wins. I am a sad dolphins fan. This makes me more objective than you lol either that or your relative is officiating the game...You are both blind! I don't care who wins. I am a sad dolphins fan. This makes me more objective than you lol either that or your relative is officiating the game...You are both blind!
Ain’t no objectivity. We have the 🐐 lol

Pass interference is questionable but have seen some holding that's callable.

P.S. love the booty pic. May be best one yet!
If she was wearing a UM jersey...

Idgaf who wins, I just hate how ticky-tak PI and defensive holding calls have become just to generate more offense.

The NHL has been tweaking its rules and the size of goalie gear over the last two decades in hope of making the game more exciting (more goals) to the casual fan but it's turned off a lot of traditionalist's. Fortunately hockey fans are pretty hard-core and most of them would never stop watching the game completely. More importantly, the rules changes haven't been so drastic so as to drastically change the game itself. The illegal contact, PI and defensive holding calls have really changed the NFL game though.

Advertisement
Back