Super Bowl 55 - your pick

Who will win Super Bowl 55

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one aware that the Chiefs have 4 starting OL injured? Packers gave up 16 sacks in 15 games vs non-Bucs, 10 sacks in 2 games vs Bucs. Just something to consider.

Brady is the #2 graded QB on PFF. Evans, Godwin and AB are 3 of the best WRs. Miller, Gronk, Brate and Tyler Johnson have all made plays in the playoffs too. Bucs have much better OL and better defense.

Chiefs run a much better offensive scheme obviously and that could very well make the difference, but the talent gap isn't close. Chiefs have 5 elite players, a few solid ones and a lot of mediocre ones. Bucs are loaded across the board. Their weakest position is RB which is the least valuable position in the NFL, and Chiefs are weak there too (notice a trend? RBs don't matter much).
bump

I was wrong though. The Chiefs have 4 elite players, not 5. Honey badger is all bark no bite.

It's almost like having 4 good players vs having a whole team of them makes a difference in football - the ultimate team game.

Better luck next time to literally every other person who porsted in this thread.

Advertisement
I'm going KC because I don't think their offense can be stopped.... Once they get rolling they're a runaway freight train.... And I shouldn't even say once they get rolling cause they just go 100mph right from the get go....
Sooooooooooo like I said Tampa got this all day long... I mean C'mon it's Brady... LMAO!!!!

Advertisement
Back