Who will win Super Bowl 55

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
If Tampa can run the ball they have a shot because that defense is rather good. Still picked KC because they just know how to win and Mahomes is one cool customer.

I hate Brady because I hate the Patriots but I find myself pulling for the old guys now though.

Advertisement
Being a Dolphins fan and having to endure nearly 2 decades of torture because of Tom Brady, I want the Chiefs to win. But I wouldn't bet against Brady in a Super Bowl. I'm going with Brady to win #7.

I'm going KC because I don't think their offense can be stopped.... Once they get rolling they're a runaway freight train.... And I shouldn't even say once they get rolling cause they just go 100mph right from the get go....

Advertisement
I’ve gotta see mahomboy and the crew get beat on this stage before I believe it. KC will be down Fisher tho which is big. But I’ll say this, if Tom plays like he did yesterday KC gunna cash in them TOS and win by 14+...ive got KC 34-24..honey badger with a pick to seal it

The media is gonna slurp Brady's cvck for 2 weeks, but he stunk up the 2nd half of the title game. He better thank the defense for holding on.

I think KC is going to repeat.
He was thoroughly out played by Rodgers given the protection one got and the constant pressure the other got...the Brady swan song about to get put to bed by mahomes

Very difficult pick for me but I am leaning Chiefs because of coaching. Reid and coach Spags (who has won a SB with my Giants too) will have the next two weeks to prepare and just get the job done.

That is my gut feeling at least.

Advertisement
As a Bucs fan since team inception I want my team to win. Especially since this game is in a narrow window of opportunity. Brady is Brady, but 43 is 43, so he doesn’t have a long career ahead of him. This game, maybe next year.

Am I the only one aware that the Chiefs have 4 starting OL injured? Packers gave up 16 sacks in 15 games vs non-Bucs, 10 sacks in 2 games vs Bucs. Just something to consider.
That might be true but Reid is probably the best offensive mind out there. Mahomes is the best QB. Hill is one of the best WRs and Kelce is the best TE.
Give all of them two weeks to prepare and they should be able to overcome adversity and win.

Advertisement
That might be true but Reid is probably the best offensive mind out there. Mahomes is the best QB. Hill is one of the best WRs and Kelce is the best TE.
Give all of them two weeks to prepare and they should be able to overcome adversity and win.
Brady is the #2 graded QB on PFF. Evans, Godwin and AB are 3 of the best WRs. Miller, Gronk, Brate and Tyler Johnson have all made plays in the playoffs too. Bucs have much better OL and better defense.

Chiefs run a much better offensive scheme obviously and that could very well make the difference, but the talent gap isn't close. Chiefs have 5 elite players, a few solid ones and a lot of mediocre ones. Bucs are loaded across the board. Their weakest position is RB which is the least valuable position in the NFL, and Chiefs are weak there too (notice a trend? RBs don't matter much).

Brady is the #2 graded QB on PFF. Evans, Godwin and AB are 3 of the best WRs. Miller, Gronk, Brate and Tyler Johnson have all made plays in the playoffs too. Bucs have much better OL and better defense.

Chiefs run a much better offensive scheme obviously and that could very well make the difference, but the talent gap isn't close. Chiefs have 5 elite players, a few solid ones and a lot of mediocre ones. Bucs are loaded across the board. Their weakest position is RB which is the least valuable position in the NFL, and Chiefs are weak there too (notice a trend? RBs don't matter much).
Yup. I hear ya.
It is difficult for me to say who will win this game but I am leaning Chiefs due to their coaching though.
The deficiencies you pointed out at the OL could make things even closer than I anticipate but Reid will have them ready.

Defensively this is not a first rodeo for coach Spags either. If there is anyone who knows how to disrupt Brady and his rhythm in a Super Bowl it his him.

Also, Brady threw three picks against the Packers. If he does anything like that in Tampa Mahomes will make them pay big time.

Am I the only one aware that the Chiefs have 4 starting OL injured? Packers gave up 16 sacks in 15 games vs non-Bucs, 10 sacks in 2 games vs Bucs. Just something to consider.
Kc been using the quick passing game..you think bolles guna balls up and run man?

Yup. I hear ya.
It is difficult for me to say who will win this game but I am leaning Chiefs due to their coaching though.
The deficiencies you pointed out at the OL could make things even closer than I anticipate but Reid will have them ready.

Defensively this is not a first rodeo for coach Spags either. If there is anyone who knows how to disrupt Brady and his rhythm in a Super Bowl it his him.

Also, Brady threw three picks against the Packers. If he does anything like that in Tampa Mahomes will make them pay big time.
Yeah I actually worry more about the Bucs offense than the defense. Bowles has done a great job the last 2 weeks and made solid adjustments in the 2nd half in the regular season Chiefs game. As long as the Bucs don't single up Hill again they will force Mahomes to have to buy time and move the ball in small chunks. If Bowles can confuse Rodgers and Brees he can do the same to Mahomes and you only need a few plays like that to turn the tides. The Bucs front isn't soft and helpless like the Bills'

But defensive success is relative. You still have to score 30+ to win and I'm not convinced that will happen. Arians/Leftwich have been very stubborn about running the ball on 1st downs getting 3 yards or less every time. The pass game is very reliant on downfield throws against man coverage. It's hard to win that way. Chiefs don't have great talent on D but they're used to playing aggressive man pressure stuff. Their outside corners are better than Kevin King but nowhere near as good as Jaire Alexander. If Bills didn't exploit them it's not a given Bucs will.

It's a tossup game to me but I don't agree with the narratives about the Chiefs offense. The outcome of the game most likely hinges on what the Bucs do offensively. They could put up 17 points or 47 - who the F knows?

Advertisement
Back