Sup with this - Legit or no?

#26-MEAST

Junior
58755fa7e09c05bfef80ce749b9945ff.jpg

Advertisement
Nostalgia....exist in the thread....
Let them unveil and then make your judgement. However this may be legit IMO. But it's a lot more combos than that

Advertisement
If my understanding is correct, Adidas is trying its best to go back to the traditional uniform look while throwing in a couple of alternates. That was their promise to us. If this is really their concept, then once again, this admin got duped by the smartest person in the room; Golden and now Adidas.

Advertisement
Might not be legit, but...

Good: Different color numbers to match pants could look good (white jerseys with green numbers would look good with green pants). And I think I see some stripes on sleeves, which would be nice.

Bad: No stripes on the helmet? Orange facemask?

Ugly: Crooked "U" on green pants = NO.

Other than the bad and ugly, this would surprise me in that there is a general absence of Adidas' typical ridiculousness. So in that sense, not too bad.

Advertisement
Hope to God that was just one of the original prototype designs Adidas came to us with.

Those are NOT nice.

Orange face masks? GTFO

Advertisement
I say not legit because I really doubt that we'd go with multiple jerseys of the same color. It's an over-complicated concept that I don't think a team would roll that out from the start.

The top right all black looks to have a black lid. The texture of the uniform is what we can't see. That'll more than likely make the unis solid or weak.

Advertisement
Back