Sunshine Alert: Corn Elder

Those are Tecmo Bowl numbers.

This was totally a great pull especially him being Mr. Tennessee for the last couple of years. This was a total slap in the face to the U of Tennessee and the SEC! A little pay back and sunshine sure feels good!

Per coach- The two-way star finished his career with 6,351 rushing yards and 84 touchdowns. He had 2,617 rushing yards with 36 touchdowns this past season, averaging over nine yards per carry.

Elder led Ensworth to three straight state championships and was named Mr. Football in 2011 and 2012.

Advertisement
alex razrbck collins ‏@Budda03 23m
I would love to see @LukeBryanOnline perform hopefully when I catch him one day he performs my favorite song - country girl #WPS

62.jpg

This was totally a great pull especially him being Mr. Tennessee for the last couple of years. This was a total slap in the face to the U of Tennessee and the SEC! A little pay back and sunshine sure feels good!

Im not gonna BS but Im def sleeping on Corn, prove me wrong kid. This is interesting I would like to know what his offers were and how hard the SEC teams were pushing for him, would like to hear from a vol fan especially after we got his verbal. Didnt even know the kid was Mr. Tennessee, did not follow this kids recruitment because he was a late target and potentially a steal according to most on this board.

Per coach- The two-way star finished his career with 6,351 rushing yards and 84 touchdowns. He had 2,617 rushing yards with 36 touchdowns this past season, averaging over nine yards per carry.

Elder led Ensworth to three straight state championships and was named Mr. Football in 2011 and 2012.

The reason Miami got him was because the kid truly wants to play both sports... Ohio State could not follow thru and UCLA was a little to far! Auburn and GT were also making a late play. We simply did not stop recruiting after signing day. Golden, Hurlie Brown and Coach L stole one... :)

Thanks fam, also what was the general reaction to Corn leaving state? Probably to late for it but would of loved to see the reaction of the fan bases who recruited him when we stole him. If they are butt hurt than thats good news.

Advertisement
alex razrbck collins ‏@Budda03 3m
Just had the most fun I had In a while ! Met Mickey which was awesome ! and saw a few hogs representing!! #WPS pic.twitter.com/dgnGjdV6wt

2.jpg:large

Advertisement
glad we lost out on Collins. We don't need no happy *** RB around here. We need some Al Blades type muhfuggas.

Advertisement
I'll definitely enjoy seeing him getting crushed by SEC defenses behind that crappy Arkansas oline...

Advertisement
alex razrbck collins ‏@Budda03 3m
Just had the most fun I had In a while ! Met Mickey which was awesome ! and saw a few hogs representing!! #WPS pic.twitter.com/dgnGjdV6wt

2.jpg:large

At least it won't be shocking when this fruit pop comes out. Jason Collins can be his mentor

Advertisement
Back