Sunny Odogwu

brock

All-American
Has been Miami's best lineman after Linder. Kid is showing that he can play...

Advertisement
Thought Isidora looked good last night, Gall is our worst lineman though. Yearby saved Kaaya's life at least 3 times because of Gall getting beat

Odogwu got beat for a sack in the first half and didn't he have the penalty to negate a TD?

A pancake block they decided to call holding. Nebraska did more holding than that that wasn't called.
Odogwu got beat for a sack in the first half and didn't he have the penalty to negate a TD?

Advertisement
The OL is a work in progress, but overall they've played better than I expected. Kehoe is done a good job so far.

I was going to say the same thing, Cantering. The line has been a nice surprise. More than adequate, they have been quite good.

Darling, Gall and Odogwu are not good...these three were gassed by halftime and could barely move from the 3rd qtr on...it was painfully obvious that Nebraska was in better conditioned shape than the Canes as Golden wants big fat uglies!!

Advertisement
Darling, Gall and Odogwu are not good...these three were gassed by halftime and could barely move from the 3rd qtr on...it was painfully obvious that Nebraska was in better conditioned shape than the Canes as Golden wants big fat uglies!!

Darling is a guard playing tackle right now. Hopefully McDermott or St. Louis is ready at the end of the season and can step in and take reps there to prepare for next season and slide darling down to left guard.

No surprise with Gall, profile view of him with his gut looks like he's having triplets.

I thought Gall would get off his fat *** and ball out this year to make up for that girlie man photo he took. He has a long way to go but you have to give it to Kehoe, he did a great job getting this young line ready for Nebraska.

Advertisement
Sorta OT, but somebody was mentioning the Nebraska linemen doing FAR more holding.

On the Jam Rock targeting call, AQM had the OL beat and he literally drug AQM to the ground as he was bending back to the QB.

Textbook holding. Hand full of jersey and everything.

i think the OL is playing better than expected. they have been surprisingly good, not great.

also, ogodwu has been a great surprise. yes, he's made mistakes, but he's also done well. especially considering that went he came here he had little technical ability.

kehoe deserves credit

Sorta OT, but somebody was mentioning the Nebraska linemen doing FAR more holding.

On the Jam Rock targeting call, AQM had the OL beat and he literally drug AQM to the ground as he was bending back to the QB.

Textbook holding. Hand full of jersey and everything.

This is maybe the only time I'll agree with the **** boy I'm quoting. That was egregiously bad because Muahmmad was about to decapitate their QB.

Advertisement
i think the OL is playing better than expected. they have been surprisingly good, not great.

also, ogodwu has been a great surprise. yes, he's made mistakes, but he's also done well. especially considering that went he came here he had little technical ability.

kehoe deserves credit

People on this site love to bag on Art at times but he's proven over the past few years that he's one of the best coaches on the staff. His OLs always seem to get better as the season progresses and he's as loyal a Cane as anyone will ever find. Personally, I love him on this staff.

Doing better than I expected since I thought he'd get exposed yesterday and lose his starting spot for Cinci. That won't happen.

Art Kehoe is the Jedi Master of finding those Big **** Linemen that can form that Z bend and then smash the crap out of dlinemen, if they can't do it right he won't touch the player as a UM recruit.

[video=youtube;mFdyG28wzR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFdyG28wzR0[/video]

Its unfortunate my son 6 yr old son won't be able to play for this man by the time he makes it college.

[video=youtube;akzNdbPTdCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akzNdbPTdCk[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back