Sunny Odogwu Interview after Spring Practice

Paranos

All-ACC
That is one Big ****!

[video=youtube;hq3yRUT2f_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq3yRUT2f_o[/video]

Advertisement
Folks on canestime premium talking about him being the starting left tackle this fall, with a couple folks really talking him up. Im skeptical but I do think he's got the potential. This is the kind of kid who can develop well under a golden-kehoe system. We'll see.

Folks on canestime premium talking about him being the starting left tackle this fall, with a couple folks really talking him up. Im skeptical but I do think he's got the potential. This is the kind of kid who can develop well under a golden-kehoe system. We'll see.

He didn't look bad last year..... He looked HORRIBLE!!!

Advertisement

Yes, hence me saying that Im skeptical. But also need to factor in that golden found this kid hunting lions in a loin cloth in central Africa just over a year ago. :adoration: Lets see how the kid develops while actually playing football.

It's his third season playing organized football...think where he'll be with another two years of Golden tutelege.

It's his third season playing organized football...think where he'll be with another two years of Golden tutelege.
By the time Folden is done with him he'll be deathly afraid of the rats he was playing hackysack with a couple years ago.

Advertisement
Pulling for him but left tackle is a reach. He's not got near enough athleticism to play LT. See him as more of a guard

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yes, hence me saying that Im skeptical. But also need to factor in that golden found this kid hunting lions in a loin cloth in central Africa just over a year ago. :adoration: Lets see how the kid develops while actually playing football.

miami-bane-fan-at-russell-athletic-bowl.gif

^^^^ Was hoping Sonny was a cannibal and ate Golden when he visited us...

If he is starting, then, coupled with the video I saw of Gus just shredding our defense, I am moving my prediction of wins for next year from 4 to 2, with a ceiling of 3.

Odogwu played very little last season. He did OK as a run blocker, but struggled at pass blocking. But its hard to make any judgements confidently based on so little data.

Advertisement
Back