Sunny odogwu fsu game

I haven't payed much attention but he's a gustd right.

If so our oline will be be very good:

Lt kc
Lg sonny
C gall
Rg Donaldson
Rt tyree

That's a very good line

Gall was a senior.

McDermott, St Louis
Darling
Gaithier, Linder
Donaldson
St. Louis, sunny

not sure who rotates to Lg or RG if D&D go out. Doubt the coaches would want to change LT or C so my guess would be sunny moves inside.

**** I meant gauthier. if darling gets his **** together it will b a decent line

Advertisement
You guys do realize that it was Standish Dobard who got mauled over on that PAT that cost us the FSU game? Blame him not Sunny.

LT McDermott -- Brown
LG Gauthier -- Herbert
C Linder -- Gaynor
RG Darling -- Donaldson
RT Odogwu -- St. Louis

Advertisement
Sonny winning the RT job would allow us to possibly kick one of the tackles inside to guard to get our best five on the field at once.

Either way, he's massive. Having him healthy can't hurt.

LT McDermott
LG Donaldson or St Louis
C Gauthier
RG Darling or St Louis
RT Odogwu

Last edited:
Does Doormat at LT give anyone else nightmares? He will be protecting a true freshman QB's blind side. This and seeing Linder pegged as the starting center is the reason I am up at 3 am 4 months before kickoff.

Does Doormat at LT give anyone else nightmares? He will be protecting a true freshman QB's blind side. This and seeing Linder pegged as the starting center is the reason I am up at 3 am 4 months before kickoff.

We're ****ed if McDoormatt and Linder start.

The news about Gauthier having problems snapping the ball during the spring game is why I believe he'll play guard, with Gaynor pushing Linder at center. I also have a strong psychic belief that all four seniors will begin the season as starters (88 combined starts between them).

Advertisement
The news about Gauthier having problems snapping the ball during the spring game is why I believe he'll play guard, with Gaynor pushing Linder at center. I also have a strong psychic belief that all four seniors will begin the season as starters (88 combined starts between them).

Nobody wants to see linder getting throwed all over the field.

Nobody wants to see Gauthier snap it over Perry's head.

[MENTION=10078]Tayt21[/MENTION]...
Gall was terrible here but really should've been redshirted as well.

I thought Gall redeemed Himself at Center, actually played better than Linder when He had to fill in for em'. Makes me think He should've been a C all along.

Odogwu isn't better then St.Louis at tackle. What I would do is kick odogwu inside to compete with Darling. They are both the same player.. solid strength but struggle vs speed.

Advertisement
Walker is another snap-timing Nole bust-to-be. Everette Brown, Bjoern Werner, Brandon Jenkins, Tank Carradine, Markus White, Kam Wimbley, Mario Edwards Jr. Need I say more? FSU hasn't produced a decent DL since Darnell Dockett.

LT McDermott -- Brown
LG Gauthier -- Herbert
C Linder -- Gaynor
RG Darling -- Donaldson
RT Odogwu -- St. Louis
Would be really surprised if St. Louis isn't in the starting lineup somewhere.

If healthy, Sunny will be a starter. He got a bad rap on here from the recruiting star dopes, and they've never let go of their ****** strength grip on him being a bad player.

Advertisement
You guys do realize that it was Standish Dobard who got mauled over on that PAT that cost us the FSU game? Blame him not Sunny.

The coaches got mauled on that one. It was an obvious state of pandemonium, and we wound up in too big of a hurry. Rick should have taken a TO to calm the situation.

Unless a couple guys get hurt Linder won't start.

Odogwu isn't better then St.Louis at tackle. What I would do is kick odogwu inside to compete with Darling. They are both the same player.. solid strength but struggle vs speed.

I have no issue with Sonny at guard either, and you're right he does project more as a guard than St. Louis does.

Either way...I don't want Linder anywhere near the starting lineup. Some combination of McDermott, Donaldson, Gauthier, Sonny (or Darling), and St. Louis is what I want to see.

[MENTION=10078]Tayt21[/MENTION]...
Gall was terrible here but really should've been redshirted as well.

I thought Gall redeemed Himself at Center, actually played better than Linder when He had to fill in for em'. Makes me think He should've been a C all along.

I agree, but that's one season of marginal play that we are talking about instead of possibly 2, and most likely better play as well due to increased strength and development of his technique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back