Sunlife Stadium thoughts

If I want to hear hip hop music I'll just wait for the next guy with his windows down. Saw a variety of persons dancing and enjoying the beat of what sounded like island music.

Advertisement
Honestly, I was really excited to see the "new" stadium, but it was really disappointing. The seats clash with our colors, the seats aren't really any any closer to the field, the corners allow noise to escape, the concourses are now more crowded and cramped because they blocked them off so you can go by the Dolphins' store to spend even more $ as if parking and insane ticket prices aren't enough, not mention that every lower corner now has wasted luxury seats, and on the home side from the 40 to the 40 they installed these luxury seats that will always be empty because of the BS price!!! Also, the viewing angles and height are still putrid. What a waste of money and now we are going to be stuck here for twice as long as we would have been before...

Honestly, I was really excited to see the "new" stadium, but it was really disappointing. The seats clash with our colors, the seats aren't really any any closer to the field, the corners allow noise to escape, the concourses are now more crowded and cramped because they blocked them off so you can go by the Dolphins' store to spend even more $ as if parking and insane ticket prices aren't enough, not mention that every lower corner now has wasted luxury seats, and on the home side from the 40 to the 40 they installed these luxury seats that will always be empty because of the BS price!!! Also, the viewing angles and height are still putrid. What a waste of money and now we are going to be stuck here for twice as long as we would have been before...
But, but, 76,000 seat capacity guys!

Again, this stadium was not meant for us. The stadium adjustments were for the Fins and the Fins only. It was obvious by the color scheme! Ross can give two F's about us...he's a Michigan man. All he wants is our money. Dumb move by us to sign some ridiculous leasing agreement, and like the Mr. Roper that he is, a fantastic move by Ross. Unless a donor or several donors decides to pool their money together and to gift us our own stadium, we'll be stuck in this newly renovated **** hole for many years to come.

I believe once the renovations are complete, there will be no outcry for a new stadium.

I believe you're never going to improve as a porster

Stadium is a **** abomination. What you're seeing now is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig. Location absolutely sucks balls and it will still have zero college atmosphere.

Beckham is our only hope...that and the entire BOT getting hit by a truck.

Location sucks but if you cant see that the stadium is better and will be considerably better when they are finished then you are just choosing to do so. But that would be par for the course for one of the most miserable posters here..

Advertisement
Both sideline seats are 25 feet closer to the field. That's a fact. It ain't Autzen or the OB, but that is much better

Most of the stadium did not move. They just added more seats on the North and South side of the stadium. The East, West, Club level and entire upper deck is not one inch closer. It's the same crap.

still confused how some thought they would "move" the stadium closer??

I believe once the renovations are complete, there will be no outcry for a new stadium.

I believe you're never going to improve as a porster

Stadium is a **** abomination. What you're seeing now is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig. Location absolutely sucks balls and it will still have zero college atmosphere.

Beckham is our only hope...that and the entire BOT getting hit by a truck.

Location sucks but if you cant see that the stadium is better and will be considerably better when they are finished then you are just choosing to do so. But that would be par for the course for one of the most miserable posters here..

More like you trying to make something that is garbage (like a coaching staff, a stadium, or an administration) is par for the course for the retards all trying to be the next Don Bailey Jr here.

Advertisement

new capacity without the corners is 64k

Ok, awesome. So then there will only be 40,000 empty seats when we play. But we need to play in an NFL stadium nowhere near campus because we play FSU at home every two years.

lol at the seats clashing w our colors. its matches the dolphins colors which is the team that owns the stadium. were tenants not the owners and i have no issue with the seat colors since the fins spent the money to renovate it and they own it

Pretty much like it has always been with the tarps on.

Advertisement
The program is NOT run by morons. These are all things that can easily be improved/fixed by UM Marketing dept & whomever handles the big board at the stadium. As for stadium improvements, most seemed pleased but some thought the new seats actually seemed smaller & not as comfy as the old ones. The people who ***** usually ***** about everything in their life (sky is falling mentality).

Sebastian needs to practice...can't do Canes cheer. UM band was late taking field, video board pump up wasn't timed right with Canes entrance. They need to get all of this synchronized for Nebraska! Loved when BC's band started bleating at one point & we turned up the music & put on the siren to drown them out....old school home cooking at it's best :nelson-haha:

This program is run by morons. It's amateur hour in Coral Gables.

Let's play more house music in a football game too, morons.

Don't know about the seats but the program is clearly run by morons. The product they turn out is 3rd class at best. A far cry from the Best in Class it once was.

After eating at Burger Fi, we went to Café Versailles to get some Cuban coffee. They had none! Beyond comprehension!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back