Sunday's Game vs. Ill/Colo Winner

theu51

Redshirt Freshman
If we win does anyone have anytime what time the game is on Sunday. I didn't think NCAA announces till after Fridays games, but my friend said he heard we'd be in afternoon so I thought I'd ask

Advertisement
It is going to be in the afternoon, the question is what time. According to CBS, it could be anywhere between noon and 5pm and thus if we get a late slot, could mean we don't end until 7 or 7:30pm. Personally, there is no way of knowing so I just went ahead and booked a room and Monday morning flight. Trying to guess if I can make my flight in the evening started stressing me out so I just decided to eliminate it from the equation.

You are right, times won't be announced until after Friday's games. Last year on Sunday, there was only one game at Noon and one game at 2:30 and the other six games were played at 5:00 or later. So, odds are evening/night.

I wish we really had the power to control the outcome of games with virtually anonymous internet message board posts.

I am sure Pacific is reading this and saying, hey 3 Miami fans are booking flights for Monday. No respect!

Somebody please delete this thread. What a jinx.

Advertisement
I wish we really had the power to control the outcome of games with virtually anonymous internet message board posts.

I am sure Pacific is reading this and saying, hey 3 Miami fans are booking flights for Monday. No respect!

Somebody please delete this thread. What a jinx.

Sorry, I agree with tc on this one. I wear the same pair of boxers for every game, since I'm that superstitious. It was very hard during the ACC tournament.

First off, I hate that people aren't calling them what they are "University of the Pacific."

Not Pacific University, not UP or PU, but UOP.

Second off, if we manage to defeat the Tigers of the University of the Pacific, it doesn't matter what time we play, it's the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament, you ought to have 50+ hours reserved for basketball viewing and highlight viewing.

Advertisement
Back