Sun Life Stadium capacity after renovations

gvillecane

Recruit
Anyone know what the capacity will be for Canes games after 2016 and all renovations are done? Just looked at Miami Dolphins' website and their capacity will drop from 76,100 to about 65,300. Not sure if Canes' games will be the same number. I heard one of the upper endzones would be blocked off for Canes' games. Can anyone confirm??

Advertisement
Does it really matter? We bring 22k to a game, report 43k and have a losing record with a 5th year coach and mean fans

Going out on a limb here but my guess is you'll be able to get a seat for any Canes game you want, regardless of the capacity of the stadium.

Advertisement
Anyone know what the capacity will be for Canes games after 2016 and all renovations are done? Just looked at Miami Dolphins' website and their capacity will drop from 76,100 to about 65,300. Not sure if Canes' games will be the same number. I heard one of the upper endzones would be blocked off for Canes' games. Can anyone confirm??

There are many threads already discussing this very topic already, as well of rendering pics of how capacity for UM games will be handled ( there will be drop screens lowered from the canopy to obscure the top sections behinds the goal post).

You can look for the pictures yourself, good hunting.

Go Canes

OURVHMYADDXIWEJ.20150409164717.jpg

Advertisement
Back