Sun Bowl vs. Wazzu

Wazzu scores 32.2 points per game and gives up 28.8. They average 79.9 rushing yards per game and give up 199.3. They average 397 yards per game passing and give up 223.9. They average 476.9 yards per game and give up 423.2. They're +1 on turnovers.

Advertisement
There are WAY too many bowls. This has been around a long time, but should be a Big 12/pac12 tie in.

Weather has been great here in NY btw. Nice 50 degrees and Sunny today. Would've loved to see the guys play here in a couple of weeks.

Advertisement
Do not compare this to the Shannon team. Those kids didn't care and had no respect for anything. These kids are different. They will play hard.

Players will not be motivated at all for this one lol

They will be motivated. Coach will be watching.

Just like last time when Golden was watching and we had a friendly fire snow ball fight on sidelines?

Yeah but last time players did even know who the heck Golden was. Like Seantrel Henderson said on his Twitter account in response the Richt hiring, they were googling Golden's name when he was announced as the head coach. I don't think they had that respect towards him as I expect them to respect Mark Richt. Many of them were recruited by Mark and know he means business.

Advertisement
Payout for Sun Bowl is $2,150,000.
Payout for Pinstripe Bowl is $2,000,000.

College Bowl Game Payouts | Statistic Brain

Doesn't matter. The ACC pools and splits most of the revenue.

The link is for 2014-2015. Not sure how it changes for this year. "All bowl revenue is divided equally after expense allotments for the participating teams and is included in annual distribution along with other conference revenue."

College Football Playoff: Conference Payouts -
this is why I am not in charge of drawing up the UM bowl game expense report.
The ACC wouldn't know what hit them. I wouldn't share jack ****.
That won't work. The ACC gives the team a set amount based on which bowl it is, not based on actual expenses.
must have been peeps like me that led to that method of allocating funds

In other news its the last time we have to see Dorito crap D and his smug looking face on the sidelines.

Advertisement
Players will not be motivated at all for this one lol

They will be motivated. Coach will be watching.

They are playing hard for coach Scott and the staff. Scott has done more in 5 games than Frauden in 5 years.

And I think Richt would want it that way. But if Richt wants to begin changing this entitlement culture of the program which I think is still malignant, he needs to begin by wiping out that attitude. Disappointed about the bowl? They should be. Instead of whining about it, prepare for your opponent, kick their ***, and go out on a winning note for a change. Show your new coach what you can do because I am pretty sure he will start evaluating them at that point, and I hope he does call out players for not preparing and playing hard because they don't like the bowl they are playing in. That attitude needs to be wiped out!

If they want a better bowl next time, start beating up opponents you should be beating (e.g. Cincinnati, teams in your own weak division) and earn a better bowl opportunity next year. No more this passive "deserve victory" mindset. You earn victories. You don't deserve them.

I'm lookin for Corn and Artie to show out. They'll get plenty of opportunities.

****, Walton and Yearby will probably have huge games too.

Advertisement
larrydavid.gif

Advertisement
Back