Summer Visits?

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
I was just reading around a few 247 boards to see what was up - UGA insider Rusty Mansell was talking about the SEC meeting Friday between the University Presidents and ADs - the discussion is about when athletes can go back on campus - looks like they are looking at June 1 or June 15.

He also said that the belief right now is no recruiting visits over the summer at all. Kids will be allowed to maybe attend game days in the fall - or if any visits are allowed it won't be before August and a signed waiver will be involved. Seems like that part is still really unsettled. He mentioned that if the entire summer is in essence "dead", the expectation is schools will petition the NCAA to change the signing periods.

Advertisement
I was just reading around a few 247 boards to see what was up - UGA insider Rusty Mansell was talking about the SEC meeting Friday between the University Presidents and ADs - the discussion is about when athletes can go back on campus - looks like they are looking at June 1 or June 15.

He also said that the belief right now is no recruiting visits over the summer at all. Kids will be allowed to maybe attend game days in the fall - or if any visits are allowed it won't be before August and a signed waiver will be involved. Seems like that part is still really unsettled. He mentioned that if the entire summer is in essence "dead", the expectation is schools will petition the NCAA to change the signing periods.
No one gives a ****

Advertisement
Keep being angry for no reason.

This has been talked about for weeks. Earlier the belief was No camps only visits but now its no camps and no visits.
Get lost. You idiots on here only get your info from 247 and more than half the time it’s pure bull****.

I was hoping for the visits only because that would drastically favor schools like Miami because the majority of the prospects we are recruiting live within 2 hours from campus. But having no visits actually helps the SEC and the Elite schools more because they can continue to lie to prospects and make them feel like they are at the top of the board behind a video screen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back