Summer time

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Let the real strength and conditioning kick in. Nows the time Coach Felder is going to earn his paycheck and whip that bad fat off everyone. Also time for our coaches to hit the recruiting trail hard. Very excited to see how they look come fall camp. Next stop is the regular season! It's all about the []_[]

Advertisement
I was there and they look good a lot more leaner and look like everyone comfortable with there weight. Can get better but for the most part better shape than Golden ever had them in

Let the real strength and conditioning kick in. Nows the time Coach Felder is going to earn his paycheck and whip that bad fat off everyone. Also time for our coaches to hit the recruiting trail hard. Very excited to see how they look come fall camp. Next stop is the regular season! It's all about the []_[]

Oh yea, I'm also interested to see what the incoming guys look like in the fall...I'm going to try and put a complex recruiting big board in the coming weeks

Last edited:
Let the rea
l strength and conditioning kick in. Nows the time Coach Felder is going to earn his paycheck and whip that bad fat off everyone. Also time for our coaches to hit the recruiting trail hard. Very excited to see how they look come fall camp. Next stop is the regular season! It's all about the []_[]

Oh yea, I'm also interested to see what the incoming guys look like in the fall...I'm going to try and put a complex recruiting big board in the coming weeks

Looking forward to it. Yeah you can tell a lot of them are leaner. You can tell a huge difference in Trent Harris and D Jax (size wise). The summer is when they hit the weight room the hardest. So we will see how it goes and what coach Felder has drafted up.

Advertisement
Back