Summer Session B enrollees: #Squad17

Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] what's Ferman talking about on twitter about everyone but 1 is going to be enrolled. Someone caught up with admissions?

Advertisement
To me, DJ signing his LOI, is truly when I knew that this staff had indeed changed the perception of our program and the direction in which it heading. How many times in the past 10 years, have elite recruits say time and time again that The U was there favorite team growing up? Most of those kids parents, grew up when The U was at the top of college football and therefore the kids became byproducts of the fandom that already existed in their homes. Though The U is all they knew, they and their families had no trust or confidence in the staff's of Shannon and Golden.

Obviously, Jeff Thomas was another elite out of state recruit in this class that represents the change of perception as well. ****, our Ambassodor for the 2017 class was an elite out of state recruit. Now, when kids like Brevin Jordan say they are "all in" with Miami, it is once again believable. Man, it feels so ***** good to feel this ***** good again.

DJ and Evidence ... Ford in August (fingers crossed, kid can be special) ... Anyone else left?

Advertisement
DJ and Evidence ... Ford in August (fingers crossed, kid can be special) ... Anyone else left?

Why does it seem every DT we recruit has academic issues? Dillard academics were trash in previous years. Hopefully that has changed

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] what's Ferman talking about on twitter about everyone but 1 is going to be enrolled. Someone caught up with admissions?

Anything? Not puting pass furmen to be experiencing a trump like twatter episode after overdosing on *****

Cannot trust anything that POS click baiting muther fugga posts.

Hey Fermanator.....if you reading this (i know you read these boards) eat ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any Canes Insight on the Jon Ford situation?

Could he be headed to JUCO?

Advertisement
Back