2023 Summer Official Visits

Another tough pull. Maybe Mario is playing his best hand now and if the hand doesn’t win you aren’t scrambling come Jan/Feb. Mario is a professional when it comes to recruiting. I don’t think he rushes anything or doesn’t make any calculated move.
I'm not saying it was a mistake or the wrong approach for McClain, but it clearly doesn't work well in some cases.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m really fighting the urge to paste in Navarro’s article from earlier in the week.
do it jewish GIF

So we have 32 kids on this list. One was committed prior to visiting and we have added two more in Jackson and Reid.

Of the 29 remaining, O/U six more before Aug 1?????

Advertisement
So we have 32 kids on this list. One was committed prior to visiting and we have added two more in Jackson and Reid.

Of the 29 remaining, O/U six more before Aug 1?????
I say it's a push. 6 commits exactly.

Confirmed Scheduled Commitments
6/26: Jaden Rashada
7/1: Jaxon Howard
7/4: Darron Reed
7/15: Ta'Mere Robinson
7/16: Raul Aguirre
7/23: Joenel Aguero, Payton Kirkland, Malik Bryant

That's 8 legit targets right there committing before August 1st. I'll say we hit on 3 of the 8.

Rashada (if not Rashada then Williams takes his spot), Jaxon, and 1 of Aguirre, Bryant, and Payton. I think Aguero is Georgia.

So those 3 plus I'll say another 3 kids pop commitments at Legends Camp or sometime randomly before August. Guys like Ray Ray, Sanker, Bain, Jean, etc.

That's 8 legit targets right there committing before August 1st. I'll say we hit on 3 of the 8.

Rashada (if not Rashada then Williams takes his spot), Jaxon, and 1 of Aguirre, Bryant, and Payton. I think Aguero is Georgia.

So those 3 plus I'll say another 3 kids pop commitments at Legends Camp or sometime randomly before August. Guys like Ray Ray, Sanker, Bain, Jean, etc.
Francis Mauigoa is also committing in July.

I see 6 Canes there

Advertisement
Advertisement
He visited. Went well, Miami is in it, etc. Usual stuff but doubt we get him.
Apparently it’s a UF/OSU battle, with him really wanting to go to OSU. But you never know these days. Just keep recruiting until ink hits the paper.

Advertisement
Back