Summer A Enrollees and Comparisons.

mhkemh

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
Does anyone know what percentage of football players start school before the traditional start of the fall semester? It feels like this staff is getting guys in sooner.............I may be wrong, but if so, it may show why younger guys have been doing better recently.

Advertisement
Does anyone know what percentage of football players start school before the traditional start of the fall semester? It feels like this staff is getting guys in sooner.............I may be wrong, but if so, it may show why younger guys have been doing better recently.
It does seem that way, we had like 9 or 10 early enrollee and nearly the rest of the class is enrolling this week outside of 2. It seems they are able to get kids in earlier

Gonna take a guess as to everyone's number:

Mark Pope 6
Marquez Ezzard 11
Brevin Jordan 9
Will Mallory 25
Nesta Silvera 1
Al Blades Jr 7
Realus George 2
Patrick Joyner 52
Jordan Miller 70
Nigel Bethel 27
Bubba Baxa 20
Venzell Boulware 50
Tito Odenigbo 94

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've had some really good recruiting classes recently with many 1st year contributors. This summer class is strong.

IMO Silvera, Jordan, George, Baxa will contribute immediately with Mallory, Pope, Blades and Bethel playing strong secondary roles. All are future starters for us. I'm sure many of the others may surprise us in time.

You really can't ask for too much more than what we've been getting from our recruits, we are building something special here. It reminds me of the late 90's

My two pennies....

Definite Contributors:
Mark Pope
Marquez Ezzard
Brevin Jordan
Nesta Silvera
Jordan Miller
Bubba Baxa

Mop-up Duty/Special Teams:
Al Blades Jr (Work in progress, Not sold yet)
Will Mallory (No sure that he's strong enough to contribute in the trenches)
Realus George (It's Choc's last chance, Realus waits his turn)
Patrick Joyner (Strength Concerns @ DE/Has a lot to learn at LB)

Redshirt:
Nigel Bethel (Talented, alot to learn at DB, already stacked at WR)

Miami Hurricanes Football: Who Miami's Summer-A Freshman Enrollees Remind Us Of

Mark Pope
Marquez Ezzard
Brevin Jordan
Will Mallory
Nesta Silvera
Al Blades Jr
Realus George
Patrick Joyner
Jordan Miller
Nigel Bethel
Bubba Baxa

According to David Lake.
Not sure on the 2 Grad Transfer. I believe I read somewhere that Boulware was on his way down to Miami this weekend as well.
That's a huge injection of talent! What about about my man Cleveland Reed? Fall will be even more competitive.

Advertisement
Wish Reed was summer A, he has the tools to be a day one contributor. Hopefully he picks the playbook up quickly so he can get his feet wet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back