Summer 2019

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
I know it's early but someone was going to create this anyways. Does anyone have any insight on which QB has improved the most/leading throwing sessions since spring?

Advertisement
They have only been in "camp" for a week. According to players who have been interviewed by various local media, all three have been active in getting guys together and throwing, running plays etc.

I know it's early but someone was going to create this anyways. Does anyone have any insight on which QB has improved the most/leading throwing sessions since spring?
I wonder what numero uno Tate Fanboy Rev Lee is going to say....

They have only been in "camp" for a week. According to players who have been interviewed by various local media, all three have been active in getting guys together and throwing, running plays etc.
Exactly. We can expect the players and the coaches to give the politically correct, "coach speak" type of answers......."Everyone is working hard", "All 3 are looking good", "Each QB is lazer focused" etc....

We will not be able to put any weight into what the players and coaches are saying until fall camp starts.

We know who won in the weight room this week
20190601_110739.jpg

Advertisement
Normally, I wouldn't even respond to something like this...Because if you pay any attention to what I post...I am always just goofing around and don't engage in ad hominem attacks against other CIS members....

However, just a couple of tips for the next time you try to flame another CIS member:

1. Don't use Kevin Spacey as the person delivering your message; and
2. Learn how to spell. Specifically, study correct apostrophe usage.

That's all. You can have the last word. I am done replying.

Have a good day, sir....

Advertisement
Back