Summer 1 Enrollees

Advertisement
How bout this guy 🤣🤣🤣. What is he doing anyway???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522_155223_Bleacher Report.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522_155223_Bleacher Report.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 384
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The shortage of updates to the roster is unfair to the players. If an NFL scout is looking for information about Branson Deen, Thomas Gore or Cam McComick, three guys who've been here since January, they wouldn't find it on the team's official website, and that's just stupid.

Speaking of summer enrollees, I am calling it now: Ajay Allen starting tailback

FbbPUY2XwAAipcv

The shortage of updates to the roster is unfair to the players. If an NFL scout is looking for information about Branson Deen, Thomas Gore or Cam McComick, three guys who've been here since January, they wouldn't find it on the team's official website, and that's just stupid.

Speaking of summer enrollees, I am calling it now: Ajay Allen starting tailback

FbbPUY2XwAAipcv
Almost forget about Allan. Could be a very nice pickup for us.

Advertisement
Long as everyone in the 2023 class qualifies and makes it in, idc anymore which summer session. Mario doesn’t appear to be one to highlight that or allow the athletic department to put out videos about the new arrivals.

And tbh I agree with it if that’s what he’s doing…when the team is 5-7 you don’t deserve any hype or attention etc. come in, get focused on class and football….forget a camera or posing for a video. We’re 5-7 and until undone by a better 2023 season, the new guys are apart of that 5-7 squad

Advertisement
Back