Summary

Advertisement
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Hurricanes-Recruiting-Buzz-1120-161762

Summary please,

Also - There is the canesport big board coming out at 8. Could we get a summary from that too? Thanks.

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

It's mainly an opinion on each level of the offense. A summary of Kaaya and Rosier and each quality he likes about them. How he loves the size of Brady, Langham and Griffin and thinks they all can make big impacts. he mentioned if we get Michel or cook we will be even more lethal but nothing much on their recruitment so it's all opinions really

Advertisement
Can't afford $10 a month? I was paying fees when I was in college.

Wtf? Are you two part owners of 24.7 or something? How you gonna tell a kid how to spend his money? Give him the summary or shut the **** up.

Advertisement
can afford 10 dollars a month

will i when i can get it here for free quicker or shortly after its posted? yes

CIS is priceless.

Give the kid the **** run down and let him enjoy his college life. When I was in college I had to have two jobs to keep up with my beer fund. No way did I have $10 extra a month to pay for a web site. Man, you guys are harsh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on percentages seemed like they only have confidence in us landing dixon 60% and the next closest from anyone not committed already was street at 40%... Everyone else was 15% or lower basically

Give the kid the **** run down and let him enjoy his college life. When I was in college I had to have two jobs to keep up with my beer fund. No way did I have $10 extra a month to pay for a web site. Man, you guys are harsh.

Couldn't you get a student loan, or a Pell grant, to cover the beer?

I'm sure the govamint recognizes the need to cover reasonable educational expenses.

they just updated the Kaaya crystal ball to USC.

then again half these cats had Grace to Loserville last year so ..

Advertisement
Back