Sumlin out after losin 70-7

Advertisement
Although tensions and emotions are high right now, there is ZERO chance Manny gets canned this season. Zero!

For a couple reasons:
1.) First and foremost, Blake James is a cuck.
2.) 8-2. (Yeah yeah, I know what you'll say to that but it is an improvement on a technicality.)

There are more but those are the two most important reasons why.

Although tensions and emotions are high right now, there is ZERO chance Manny gets canned this season. Zero!

For a couple reasons:
2.) 8-2. (Yeah yeah, I know what you'll say to that but it is an improvement on a technicality.)

Alabama will start the paperwork.

For a couple reasons:

Was kind of being facetious cause I know he ain’t going

quick start rumors so the class falls apart right before ESD - Canes "fans".

Advertisement
Alabama will start the paperwork.
Agree.the bad loss today already erased all the ugly wins this year.Even the TV crew who always defend coaches said it.Another bad loss in the bowl game will send Diaz into an off season with the fan base going for his neck.And an embarrassment to Bama to start 2021 will make it severely toxic for Diaz and Blake James.

The only way for Manny to get fired is for someone who holds the purse strings at the university to actually give a ****.

And I promise you, that ain't happening. The E before the W, remember? Or some **** like that.

Was kind of being facetious cause I know he ain’t going
Probably why I am mentally going the Blake Baker route. The dude is a ****-up which nobody can deny. Manny gave the guy the keys to a '64 Vette and Baker somehow manages to coordinate the car into a total loss. I truly am expecting to see his firing sometime tomorrow. It would uplift my spirits if I'm watching the Dolphins beat the Chiefs tomorrow and my phones rings with a CBS Sports app announcement that he's gone.

Probably why I am mentally going the Blake Baker route. The dude is a ****-up which nobody can deny. Manny gave the guy the keys to a '64 Vette and Baker somehow manages to coordinate the car into a total loss. I truly am expecting to see his firing sometime tomorrow. It would uplift my spirits if I'm watching the Dolphins beat the Chiefs tomorrow and my phones rings with a CBS Sports app announcement that he's gone.
All we can do is hope Manny has enough balls to do it..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back