Suggestion for the banner-flying crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Recruit
Just a thought... Rather than lining the pockets of a red-neck hokie fan crop duster, pool those $$ and make a contribution to the Athletic Deppartment. Attach a list of your concerns, or better yet, have someone hand deliver the check and voice your issues.

Rabid fans will complain, but fans who gift $$ (boosters) will be more likely to have someone hear them out.

Advertisement
Just a thought... Rather than lining the pockets of a red-neck hokie fan crop duster, pool those $$ and make a contribution to the Athletic Deppartment. Attach a list of your concerns, or better yet, have someone hand deliver the check and voice your issues.

Rabid fans will complain, but fans who gift $$ (boosters) will be more likely to have someone hear them out.

ADAPP (with 2 Ps)

What.. no.

Better yet, surprise Donna at the bowling alley with a check in hand... oh, wait.

Advertisement

The Hurricane Club just announced it has raised over $100,000,000 for athletics but the administration still hasn't seen anything from Mark D'Onofrio that would lead them to believe he shouldn't be coaching at UM. So tell me again how some guys going into Blake James' office with a check for a couple grand is really going to pressure him into doing anything.

"Look, I know you guys think the athletic department is run by incompetent, inept, losers who are more than happy to waste money on terrible contract extensions and coaching hires, but I'm sure if you just gave them more of your hard earned money, all that would change."

Does that sound dumb to you or nah?

Last edited:
The university doesn't need more money, they need feedback.

$2m would be better spent lit on fire and thrown over a cliff annually. I stopped lumping money into that pool for obvious reasons.

So when a restaurant serves you terrible meal after terrible meal, do you walk into the owners office hand him a a bag of cash and demand he fire his chef? That's quite a statement you're making. I'm sure the owner would get the message loud and clear.

Advertisement
The athletic department is populated by people who thought fans demanding Miami's defense be better than 120th nationally were spoiled, entitled, moronic fans who don't understand the 80's are never coming back and should be grateful that Al Golden is here serving up his delicious **** sandwiches on a weekly basis because college football is different now and winning nine games a coupe times every decade is pretty darn good too!

Because we dont have real "fans". Real "fans" wouldnt even dream of flying a banner, and would actually support the team, attend the games, etc. I suspect that because this is a free site, that a lot of crablegs and croc fans are trolling here. If a Miami "fan" was going to spend money on a banner, why not fly a "ban the rapist" over Doak?

Because we dont have real "fans". Real "fans" wouldnt even dream of flying a banner, and would actually support the team, attend the games, etc. I suspect that because this is a free site, that a lot of crablegs and croc fans are trolling here. If a Miami "fan" was going to spend money on a banner, why not fly a "ban the rapist" over Doak?

Because no one in tally would allow that to happen

Because it'll be even more embarrassing watching us get crushed by free signatures with half their team suspended.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back