Suelta Manuela, Get Luke Fickell.

Advertisement
LOL....you’re better than this. Taking Cincy to heights they’ve never been hahahhs. Come on man. Brian Kelly and Butch Jones both had undefeated seasons and NY6 bowl games with Cincy.
Pls don’t mention Butch Jones again. Lol. He never had the success as Kelly or Luke. But legit forgot about Kelly’s tenure at Cincy. Dudes been at ND it feels like since 1897!! Lol

I don’t think taking over that OSU team was the easiest situation. I can’t imagine the team emotion was very high after what happened with Tressel.

That was nine years ago anyway. I’m sure he’s improved as coach since then.

Advertisement
And I’m a fan of Cincy. I think they are a tier ahead of the other good G5’s this year like BYU, Marshall and Coastal but come on now. Every year there is some new coach that y’all want, how many of CIS’ love affairs have actually had sustained success?

Pls don’t mention Butch Jones again. Lol. He never had the success as Kelly or Luke. But legit forgot about Kelly’s tenure at Cincy. Dudes been at ND it feels like since 1897!! Lol
I get it, butch jones just rode Brian Kelly's coat tails, Central Mich and Cincy.

Butch Jones is trash, we agree on that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back